Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Who's Your Pug Daddy
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, my wife and I will be taking a new son into our home.

We've been looking to adopt since late last Summer and have been going through the search process.

We found a wonderful 7-year old boy in ND and he is currently on a plane heading to our home.

We had a chance to spend a long weekend with him on Presidents Day weekend and got to know him a little more. He is a great boy and will have a wonderful future ahead of him.

This is extra special for us, as my wife and I also have a 10-year old biological child named Hunter, that is special needs and severely handicapped. Hunter will not have the opportunities of most children, but today he is becoming something we never expected, a Big Brother. :)

Tonight, I will break open the "special" bottle of Scotch, that I hand carried back from Scotland, and smoke a nice CC to finish off an incredible day for our family.

Meet my new son, Uriah.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Today, my wife and I will be taking a new son into our home.

We've been looking to adopt since late last Summer and have been going through the search process.

We found a wonderful 7-year old boy in ND and he is currently on a plane heading to our home.

We had a chance to spend a long weekend with him on Presidents Day weekend and got to know him a little more. He is a great boy and will have a wonderful future ahead of him.

This is extra special for us, as my wife and I also have a 10-year old biological child named Hunter, that is special needs and severely handicapped. Hunter will not have the opportunities of most children, but today he is becoming something we never expected, a Big Brother. :)

Tonight, I will break open the "special" bottle of Scotch, that I hand carried back from Scotland, and smoke a nice CC to finish off an incredible day for our family.

Meet my new son, Uriah.

Congrats GOD Bless you and yours!
:high5::high5::high5::high5::high5:

·
Double Trouble
2,356 Posts
Congratulations Karl!

What youre doing is a great kindness for your new son. One day he will look back on his life and realize how lucky he is.

·
Banned
3,021 Posts
Wow congrats! I have a friend who is adopting his second child, and the process can be overwhelming to say the least!

he made a joke once and said "If people had to do this before getting pregnant, we'd have a lot less people in the world"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.