Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three cigar days are rare for me, especially when it's not a day off from work.

The first cigar was a RP Vintage that was a little dry because my humidor at work doesn't hold moisture. Nice cigar that I had to throw away unfortunately because my break was only 40 minutes. The 2 dollar cost helped ease the pain a bit.

Second cigar was a Cuesta Rey Sungrown that was built nice and smoked nice but was fairly unmemorable otherwise. A little bitter at the end. Not a big deal as I smoked it on a golf cart ride and on the lawn tractor.

Third cigar was a Montecristo #2 that tasted really good but had some burn issues. This is undoubtedly because I just got the box and this one slept in the humidor for only 2 nights. I'd let the ash get to about one inch before flicking it and I'd have to touch up with the lighter afterwards. As I type this I'm realizing that this cigar knocked me on my ass just a bit...not sure if this is normal of the cigar or just because it needs to mellow in the humidor a bit. Regardless it was a great cigar and I'm looking forward to the next one being quite a bit better.

What did everyone else smoke tonite?

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Has a nice LFD Chisel Maduro.... Yum! :ss

Let's see... what's next? :dr

·
Registered
421 Posts
had a Flor De Olivia while mowing.....maduro....Than i had Nic 3000.....right now smoking Perdomo lot 23 maduro...sipping on a jack and Coke.....Weather here in Ohio is awesome ..68degrees,,getting ready to light fire in backyard in the pit and ,,,light up another smoke:ss

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Started this morning with a Perdomo Signature Collection Diablo (Perfecto)& Colombian Coffee. Moved on this afternoon with a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Toro with bourbon on the rocks. Then this evening I went with a Perdomo Estate Seleccion Prestigio (Robusto) to accompany a few more bourbons with friends. All in all, a nice smokin day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.