Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Just Puffin away...
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alex decided to spread the love with some nasty old cigars in yellow cello and sent me a 5'er to sample.
I can't remember exactly the age on these but they are quite old. Hopefully Alex will chime in with the details.

Thank you very much Alex, over the top. Now you know I will be in Florida just to :mn you back.
Now am I supposed to dip them in Da Sauce?

I tried my best but the pics don't do these cigars any justice.

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Yummy! :dr Hope you enjoy them... soon! :D

·
"way to go dumb azz"
4,313 Posts
Dude, that cello has jaundice!!!! Excellent selection of smokes, and if those Padrons have that age, they must be close to tasting similar to the anniversaries......
the Padrons seem to have more age (deeper yellow cello) than the Excaliburs..............but both are tastey....................found them at a not so local B&M...................best guess is 5 yrs old

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
the Padrons seem to have more age (deeper yellow cello) than the Excaliburs..............but both are tastey....................found them at a not so local B&M...................best guess is 5 yrs old
Close. I called 2 previous owners of the shop and they said they were already there. This dates them to at least 1997. I will eventually get the date they were originally purchased, but it will take some time to get as I could not get a number to owner of the shop prior to them.

Ron

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.