Cigar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see this on the cA website? LOL

Do you want to smoke a cigar that taste like your Sunday roast?
What in the Hell is going at cA. I think those guys are smokin' something other than cigars!:w

J

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Cigars do bring out the some strange adjectives. Was that cigar made by Arby's? Other words I've seen used are pencil lead, olive brine, flinty and one of the scariest, medicinal notes! cA is pretty cool by keeping the reviews under 50 words or less. I think the reviewers must get a laugh occasionally over there. I hope so, cause I sure do here! .:D

That cA is one of my guilty pleasures, I did go to their forum for the 1st time awhile back......seemed like a lot of grumpy folks who like to flame newbies......that's not my bag baby! If I would have asked some of the questions I've asked on this site, I'd be banned for life! They seem to be real smart and stuff, I think that must come from smoking those high rated H2000 cigars. ;) :w

rns

·
Registered
410 Posts
I wont jump outta my comfy nest over here to discuss another group, but I can say that I have Never had any cigar that reminded me of a cut of meat...
I can imagine it though--
subtle undertones of smoked salmon basted with a teriaki sauce.

THough you have to agree that the CA guys sound like they would simply love the Lars line... speaking to the flavors.. their heads may just explode..

·
Registered
331 Posts
:r :D :r :D :r
I'm still looking for that elusive smoke that is a cross between gamy mutton chops,and dirty cow udders...anyone found that one yet??
:pu

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That reminds me of a quote from a comedian.."Eat Salmon, the other pink meat" I think that's from Bob Zaney but I'm not sure.

J.

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
the first job i had after grade 12 was as a cowboy on a ranch.that being said you can guess what goes through my mind when somebody tastes "leather"...

derrek :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Boy, if Jeffrey Dahmer smoked cigars what adjectives would he have come up with...:pu :rolleyes:

·
Registered
76 Posts
:u :u That hint of roasted meat was probably a hint of roasted tobacco beetle.:u

·
Registered
921 Posts
I love to hear the different flavors magazines/web sites come up with. Me and JFizz always joke about this. I like to kidd....
"Hints of toffee, almond and leather".... He always says" Earthy Tones".

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I would love to hear a CA type describe the taste of say P****Y...hints of cheese with delicate earth tones and a sublime salmon finish...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Lamar said:
I would love to hear a CA type describe the taste of say P****Y...hints of cheese with delicate earth tones and a sublime salmon finish...
A pungent aroma of tuna and brie, with a hint of lemon-pepper and a touch of liversausage.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts