Cigar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I squatted 510 raw followed by one arm deadlifts with 240. Bit right thru the cigar clamped in my teeth!!

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Nice work! Im heading to the gym in a few...it will be my first time back since my injury. Im hoping to get in decent shape for my surgery and after that I WILL bench 350. The last time I came close was my senior year of high school (3 years ago). Good luck with training and competition Steve.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
edisonbird said:
Tonight I curled a BCG about 150 times, wow, exhaustions has set in. :r
Geez Rick... how many times do I have to tell you that you need to be wearing your wrist and back supports when you attempt to do that kind of heavy lifting???

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Saturday.... tailgating before the Georgia-Auburn game... I lifted two Boddington's, two BBQ pork sandwiches and a half pint of cole slaw.

During the first two Boddington's, I did one arm lifts on an Upmann Amatista and did the 2K walk to the stadium while cleaning two Sierra Nevada Pale Ales and snatching a CoRo.

:D

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Sounds exhausting to me, next time just send me the cigars and concentrate on the heavy booze, won't be so strenuous on you that way.:r

1 - 13 of 13 Posts