Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been done before but I'm looking for fellow Canadian cigar smokers that life in the Vancouver area or our American friends from Washington near the boarder. I wanna know your favorite cigar shops in Vancouver. I'm just not into buying off the net. I did purchase from someone on this site before and I was happy but I would prefer to buy local one or two at a time. I don't like having a big collection, the temptation is to big for me.

Jorgy

:w

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
My favorite place is Orange No. 5! Oh, favorite cigar place! Actually, I don't remember much about my trip to Vancouver :mad: . I know I had a good time though :D . I went into one tabacconist, looked at the prices and walked right back out :confused:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GOAT LOCKER said:
My favorite place is Orange No. 5! Oh, favorite cigar place! Actually, I don't remember much about my trip to Vancouver :mad: . I know I had a good time though :D . I went into one tabacconist, looked at the prices and walked right back out :confused:
Yeah, that's the problem, everything is over priced to try and rake it in off all the American Cruise ship passangers looking for Cuban cigars. Haven't been to the #5 Orange for way to many years. I used to prefer the Drake anyway. Thier both about 2 minutes from work for me so it's quite a temptation. Luckily since lot's of my staff goes there, it gives me good reason to stay away.

·
Registered
119 Posts
check out a place called city cigar. it's on w. 2nd ave. about halfway between the cambie and granville st. bridges. don't expect it to be cheap, but they have well looked after inventory, a huge selection, and a great smoking lounge. (i think they even let you bring your own booze in, but i'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on it)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fat Tony said:
check out a place called city cigar. it's on w. 2nd ave. about halfway between the cambie and granville st. bridges. don't expect it to be cheap, but they have well looked after inventory, a huge selection, and a great smoking lounge. (i think they even let you bring your own booze in, but i'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on it)
I'll check that place out. It sounds really good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.