Cigar Forums banner

821 - 836 of 836 Posts

·
Irukandji Boxed Jellyfish
3,126 Posts
#9 was better than #8 - can't wait for #10!

Enough said!

Thanks again to Zippy and Poker for opening their homes to all of us! :tu :tu

[edit] - almost forgot, Peter - next year I will bring you a box of sharpies! :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Great herf guys. Certainly a good time, and I am looking forward to next years. It was good to see some friends, and meet some new ones.

Thanks for making us East Coasters feel at home.
Nice to get to know you. Love the name and the story behind it. thanks for the cigars from the contest.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I don't know how you can herf for 4 days straight.:D I only made to 3 of the the 4 events and I am dead tired and I can't taste a thing!

Thanks to the PPP and the rest of the SoCal crew!:tu I put a lot of faces to names again this year.

Looking forward to X!:ss

Don (Stogeyfish)
It took stamina and pacing. The last herf at Pokers was the icing on the cake. The taco guy rocked..he really helped us get through the day.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I know the PPP has alreadly expressed their thank you's to every one, but I have to give out my BIG THANK YOU to each and every one of you for the HUMONGOUS assortment of excellent smokes. Because of you guys, I had to break out my 2nd humidor for them all. I really cannot thank you guys enough for that awesome gesture. These cigars will not be smoked in vain....
Food makes the occasion and your food rocked! Thank you for all your culinary efforts and for staying out in that sun - glad it wasn't hotter.

I'll not soon forget that delicious spread. mmmmmm! :tu

·
Registered
153 Posts
to what i have been told bout SoCal IX...........................

The only reason Rob had a good time is because his wife gave him 3 more dollars than she gave him last year.

guess that sums it up.

I WILL ATTEND SOCAL X
You better Bytch, or I will go there, throw you in the trunk and drive over bumpy roads all the way here. :chk

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Damn I'm looking through the pics now and STILL laughing my ass off :r

A better time could not have been had, thanks Bro's :tu

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Most def Dave :tu

Had a great time chattin' with you bro and getting to know you a little better. The awesome Sushi didn't hurt either :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
These herfs are always a blast. It was great seeing you guys again and I'm very glad to meet some new people(atleast new to me. :)) Can't believe I only smoked a few cigars, but I did get a chance to chat with more people this time. Looking forward to the next one.:tu

821 - 836 of 836 Posts