Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camacho Corojo 07/05 Figurado 46/50/38

This is a great cigar! First puff till the end smooth, very full flavored with a hint of spice. It is rare that a domestic can make me stop and concentrate on the enjoyment of smoking a cigar, this is one that does. 8.3 outta 10

Camacho SLR Maduro Rothchild 4.5/50

I've enjoyed the SLR naturals on quite a few occaisions, now I am certain I will always go for the Maduro. I really can't get any good description of what the flavor is here. It is a one dimensional cigar, but this is a super tasty dimension. Camacho is really making some good cigars, once again a smooth yet full bodied powerhouse that really satisfies any cigar craving you may have. 8.3 outta 10

Oliva Masterblend Churchill 7/50

Perhaps in the top 3 or 4 of the best constructed cigars I've ever tried. Beauty to look at and the burn is impeccable. This cigar is worth the money just to see how well a cigar can be rolled. Eichen turned me on to this and for that I thank him! I've smoked a lot of different Olivas throughout my cigar smoking days and this is one of their best. As is the same as the above, a very full bodied cigar w/o a hint of harshness. I give it a tie with the Oliva Bold and Oliva Oasis Maduro, which are.....you guessed it, 8.3 outta 10!

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
relaxnsmoke said:
Camacho Corojo 07/05 Figurado 46/50/38

This is a great cigar! First puff till the end smooth, very full flavored with a hint of spice. It is rare that a domestic can make me stop and concentrate on the enjoyment of smoking a cigar, this is one that does. 8.3 outta 10
I had a similar reaction to the one you gifted me Dave. I also liked the unique shape. A very good Honduran Puro. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.