Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the wife and kids went to bed last night, I pulled up a chair outside, stared at the moon and smoked a 1964 Padron Anniversary. It took me over an hour to finish it, just enough time to melt the away the week, the constant demands of the family life and some of my customers that are a general pain in the butt. I finished it at 2:00 am and went to bed, I woke up with a new and improved attitude.

Was it the moon or the Padron?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Perhaps both....

:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Shhhhhhh..............

The more we talk about this phenom smoke...the less there will be.

It was the Padron 64..............i can always look at the moon !!!

Kid

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was the Exclusivo Maduro, serial #245673 to be exact. I threw the band on my desk before I went to bed. I'll remember #245673 like I remember Diane, the girl I met at the fruit stand when I was 18. Just kidding, it wasn't that good!!

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
(909) said:
I'll remember #245673 like I remember Diane, the girl I met at the fruit stand when I was 18. Just kidding, it wasn't that good!!
I smoked #143576 at the poker game tonight and I'll be damned if I didn't start thinking about Diane.....that chick down at the fruit stand, your right, she was good! :D Great Smoke the PAM Exclusivo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.