Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasnt the box of 25 or cab of 25 or 50 good enough?

whats with all the 5x5's and the 10's and 15's recently? is this a new marketing stragety? i have seen the 3 and five packs around before but why a 5x5 as my math it still adds up to 25..do they save on the box or is it a convienience thing..so how should one store these? just pop the little cardboard boxes in the humi or remove and put them in a real box..this whole thing makes me think of carpentry..2x4's 2x6's wtf?

oh and do the cardboard 5x5's come in a wood box ? or are they in another cardboard box?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I actually like that. Lets you buy a fiver without spending a shit load on a box of sticks you might end up not liking. I thought about getting a 15er of HdM Epicure #2s. But my cigar buying has become very very limited.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I feel your pain. We just purchased our first house so my cigar buying will be cut way down. I'm trying to stock up now before we actually move in and have to pay the mortgage.

·
Registered
592 Posts
i believe the 5 x 5's are in an additional cardboard box. I try to avoid them, i like the cedar boxes more for storage and find that sometimes the cigars can stank a lil from the paper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts