Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today me and my girlfriend add 1 more year to our relationship ;). We have been together for 5 years!. Our friends at first thought we werent going to last cause we got together too fast, (she became my girlfriend like 2 weeks after i met her for the first time, but it was love at first sight :D), but we have outlasted a lot, and we both feel really happy with what we have. So to celebrate we are going dinning to a sushi bar, and then somewhere dancing. Havent planed the whole night (this way is more fun), but i am having a nice stogie for the celebration. This was just an sentimental fluffy post, but it is a special event ;).

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations to both of you! 5 years-that's fantastic. Here's to many, many more together! Have a great night.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
LasciviousXXX said:
Congratulations Carlos!!!!

5 years is a good milestone in your relationship. Glad to hear that you are both still in love and happy together. Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
Congrats......do I hear wedding bells and a CS wedding in the future???? ;)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
LasciviousXXX said:
:fu

Just for that...... you're not invited to the wedding ;) :D
Well fine!!!!! Be that way.....I'm going to slam a fake door and spend the rest of the night in my room....... :D

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!, Yeah this looks like its going for long term ;) butgotta wait till i finish studying.and evenif 5 years look like a lot they have passed really fast, you know time goes faster when you are having fun :D.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
radar said:
Taking the imaginary wife with you?
Yep and I'm grabbing the air pump on my way........ :fu :D

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
IHT said:
well, what did you smoke? and did she smoke a cigar as well? ;)
Well she gifted me a sampler pack of the Montecristo #444 :D (the one of 4 small boxes and that comes with a Magazine) So i had one of the regular montes and one of the Afrique. ;) .She also had two but of the montecristo minis. We had a nice night. We want to the sushi bar, then dancing (how do you guys call this places, Discotechs?) And then some relaxin time at her house ;) .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.