Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for a cheap split to get some good sticks and some feedback? I already bought the box but don't really need 20 of them. These are big suckers - No. 1 Size - 7.5" x 54.

I don't have much of a history here at CS since I'm pretty new to this scene, but my username on ebay is the same as it is here if you are worried. I'm not making any money on this deal (probably losing but it's worth it to try some new things). Here's a chance for some newbies like myself to get some feedback and get some pretty good smokes for pretty cheap. I'll take ******, check or money order - whatever is easiest.

I'll ship via USPS 1st class mail. If you want Priority Mail just add $2. Let me know if you have any questions.

· Registered
944 Posts
Anyone looking for a cheap split to get some good sticks and some feedback? I already bought the box but don't really need 20 of them. These are big suckers - No. 1 Size - 7.5" x 54.

I don't have much of a history here at CS since I'm pretty new to this scene, but my username on ebay is the same as it is here if you are worried. I'm not making any money on this deal (probably losing but it's worth it to try some new things). Here's a chance for some newbies like myself to get some feedback and get some pretty good smokes for pretty cheap. I'll take ******, check or money order - whatever is easiest.

I'll ship via USPS 1st class mail. If you want Priority Mail just add $2. Let me know if you have any questions.
pm sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.