Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some hours ago I heard this news... I dont know if I should put this in the joke-section... I laughed many times when I heard it... I dont remember evreything exactly... but here are what they said (almost):

A seargent in th US-army, stationed in Korea, who knew that he would almost certainly go to Vietnam deserted and tried to escape through North-Korea. He was caught by the North-Korean and wasnt allowed to leave the country... In North-Korea he had to study Kim-Il Sung (former communist leader) 10 hours per day :r ... and have to be in North-Korean Propaganda-movies where he usually had to play the bad/evil American... :r In his time in North-Korea he married a Japanese woman that had been kidnapped by the North-Korean... :D

Anyway he was recently realeased and was free to leave North-Korea after 40 years!!!!... Holy crap! :r Talk about having a good time!!!
When he got home he just had to spend 1 month in prison because of the dessertion... In a short while he will quit the army though...

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
There was actually 4 guys that were captured in N.Korea. A couple of them defected because they thought they would be killed patroling the dmz. :confused: My understanding is that they lived in a cabin with their N.korean mind binder studying Kim jung ill 10 hours a day somtimes 16 hours as punishment for getting answers wrong.

Once when there N.korean "teacher" left they had an idea of hiding in the atic of the cabin to pretend that they had left, when they got in the atic they found that the whole cabin was bugged with listening devices.

I could not imagine what horrors will come out of N.korean once that regime falls. What a nut ball.

joe

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
First your in N. Korea for 40 years, then study Kim-Il Sung (former communist leader) 10 hours per day, and he has to be in North-Korean Propaganda-movies where he usually had to play the bad/evil American. Last but not least he gets married, wasnt all that enuff? :r

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.