Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... Jan and I pledged our love and devotion to each other forever, til death do us part.

So tonight will be very special anniversary...

.... she's playing tennis with the gals and I'll fix a small diner in advance, smoke a cigar on the deck, have a beer (or two or three) and play with the Black Lab.

PS: Tuesday night is her League night in tennis and she's team captain. So tomorrow night we go out for a fancy dinner and then home for some "extracurricular activities." ;)
 

·
-
Joined
·
11,412 Posts
i hope when i'm that old ;) i can still leave myself "reminders" posted all over the internet so i won't forget.

:p

but that's cool. my wife and i are going on yr 5. and, like usual, i'll be out of town on business on our anniv.
 

·
An ass, not a fish
Joined
·
4,476 Posts
flipflop said:
.... Jan and I pledged our love and devotion to each other forever, til death do us part.

So tonight will be very special anniversary...

.... she's playing tennis with the gals and I'll fix a small diner in advance, smoke a cigar on the deck, have a beer (or two or three) and play with the Black Lab.

PS: Tuesday night is her League night in tennis and she's team captain. So tomorrow night we go out for a fancy dinner and then home for some "extracurricular activities." ;)
Most excellent. 36 years, quite a feat. I have 34 to go just to match what you two have already accomplished. A big congratulations to you both and many more happy years ahead. :)

SeanGAR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
So, tonight Jan plays with the fuzzy green balls and tomorrow she gets to play with the scraggly blue ones... you lucky dog you..... :r

Congrats! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Congratulations and have fun!!!!

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Matt R said:
...tomorrow she gets to play with the scraggly blue ones... you lucky dog you..... :r
Now you know my balls aren't scraggly and blue.

Especially after you kept sneaking peeks at me in the shower when I stayed at your home during the LOL Herf last year. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
:cool: flipflop My most sincere Congratulations!!! My wife, and I just celebrated our 32nd anniversary July 6th...True Love never stops growing does it?...Do ya'll have any Grandkids?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AF MAN said:
Do ya'll have any Grandkids?
Not that I know of. ;)

Oldest is 25, youngest 21 and both are single. Both are intent on building careers before becoming parents. (And both know all about condoms.) [Keeping fingers crossed emoticon goes here if there was one to use]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
filly said:
Congrats to you and Jan! Can't believe you are already smoking! LMK if you want some company.

Jen
Hot Damn Flip! A menage' a trois for your anniversary!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
El Rey del Mundo said:
Congrats and best wishes from Sweden! :)
Thanks ERDM. BTW: My youngest has spent much time in Sweden. Five times at the Partille Cup. He speaks passable Swedish and Norwegian. (We had an exchange student from Norge.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
flipflop said:
Thanks ERDM. BTW: My youngest has spent much time in Sweden. Five times at the Partille Cup. He speaks passable Swedish and Norwegian. (We had an exchange student from Norge.)
Partille Cup? Is that fotball (soccer) or somekind of other sport? In Gothenburg, right?

And yes swedish, norwegian and danish (even icelandic but very far away) are almost the same langauge. We understand each other pretty good. Finnish on the other hand is a whole another ballgame. Though i know a bit finnish too. :)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top