Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· _ _
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while since I've posted a contest. So in honor of you guys and gals letting me hang around until I completed my 3000th post. I shall offer the following two part contest.

Part I: 12 Item Hunt - participants have until midnight Thursday, June 26th, 2008 to find and post the listed items in accordance with the offered rules.

Part II: One Item Speed Hunt - participants will post a picture of a single item. (to be identified Friday June 27th)

Winner: the winning participant will be the person who first posts the picture from Part II, and displays the most items from Part I.

Winnings: You're gonna want this!

· _ _
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Phase One (Content) – Gather as many of the listed items as possible. Post a picture of all the items together in one picture, unless otherwise noted. Each item in the picture has to be real (not a photo) unless otherwise noted.

1) an 8-track tape
2) a wool cap
3) a loose shoelace (not in a shoe, boot etc.)
4) a hairbrush
5) a playing card: seven of clubs
6) a wishbone
7) something from Phylum: Chordata
8) some flour
9) fabric softener
10) On a piece or paper write the number of (people and animals) identified in the Mother Goose poem “The house that Jack Built”
11) proof that the items photographed are oriented North – South
12) post a PM response from either PNOON or THE PROFESSOR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.