Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Yo seagarsmoker, my grandchildren have informed me when Rupert gets voted off they will stop watching tv, they think he is a real pirate!!!lol

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
edisonbird said:
Yo seagarsmoker, my grandchildren have informed me when Rupert gets voted off they will stop watching tv, they think he is a real pirate!!!lol
lol

Guess your power bill will be going down in a couple of weeks then!

We have to remember in Survivor, the best contestants usually leave at 7, 8 or 9 since they are so good at the game, the others have to vote them off as soon as they can after the merge.

IMHO Rupert is perfect in the pirate theme and maybe the best character they have ever had on Survivor.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Awright! Pics.

Mmm.

Yummy. [Can't wait]

MoTheMan

·
Registered
68 Posts
I havent had the chance to try a trini yet. I do have 1 in my humi that was gifted to me by a friend. It is from 2001 and I am trying to hold off on smoking it just yet. Hopefully I can get ahold of some of these too!

phil

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just what I needed another 3 CIgars to Drool about...
Hopefully they will be a similar blend....

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm a little disappointed in the new band. Altadis influence for sure...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Just so everyone knows, the Trinidad Robusto Extra tastes nothing like the Fundadores. I cannot speak for the others, but if your expecting a larger version of the Fundadores with the same flavor/body, you might be in for a suprise.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
oh boy- great time to get out of the country... a chance to sample the new wares...
gerards- here i come

(and thanks kelly for the worthless review :fu )

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well, as most of you probably know by now Mitchell has some available today if you want to get a head start on these.

Another vendor told me he doesn't expect them till Jan:rolleyes:

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
If you go to Raffi's, say HI to them for me.

MoTheMan

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Poker

I like the Fundadore...that being so, should I give the new blends a try?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts