Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found it in the trunk of the car. Dry as bone. But you know what? suprisingly smooth and tasty. Anyone ever made these types of pleasant discoveries?

Argon Swift
wildwestninja.com

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just found it in the trunk of the car. Dry as bone. But you know what? suprisingly smooth and tasty. Anyone ever made these types of pleasant discoveries?

Argon Swift
wildwestninja.com
What else is in that trunk 8). That's now a 'vintage tobacco'!

Yes, that happened with Mac Baren's Mixture Scottish Blend. First time I tried it, burned me like a rabid dog, so I set the tin aside. Stumbled across the tin 6 months later, it dried a bit, & tried it again. That made all the difference.

·
Reindeer Goatcheese Pizza
123 Posts
I found a *ton* of ziplocks and tins of tobacco I forgot I had a few years after moving to NM. In Cali, I could keep tobacco indefinitely (a couple months, not a couple years, mind you) in ziplocks/open tins without much trouble. Unfortunately, the high desert had turned all of it into rice crispies. I learned the small mason jar trick pretty early on here. I did find an unopened can of raven's wing in that stash that I believe I may still have in a mason jar somewhere - that was a nice surprise.

McL keeps in the tin suspiciously long here, though. A tin of FMOTT I had forgotten about for several months (a year maybe, even) was completely smokable except for the very top portion of the tin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.