Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,673 Posts
LOL, this happened in Washington? Not laughing that it happened, just find it amusing that it happened at FEDEX Field.. Eagles fans are ridiculous.. We wont even let people feel safe, at home!

NO THAT I AM ADVOCATING IT!

But come on, the ONLY way you are going to stop events like this from happening is to stop serving beer.. The NFL will NEVER stop serving beer at games, so these events are ALWAYS going to happen.. Not that its right, but its obvious!

20,000 eagles fans
75,000 redskins fans
750,000 beers

2 redskins fans beat up
1 redskins fan run over

sounds like a pretty tame event!

· Registered
141 Posts
I think you are partially right. They need to stop serving beer to Eagles fans. A little profiling on the jersey colors would go a long ways.

· Registered
1,988 Posts
For gods sake, why is it that everytime there is a fight the answer is no beer. 75,000 fans at the stadium and 10 get in fights....why is the answer to punish everyone else at the stadium. Goddam, they already make me stop buying beers in the 3rd quarter. Get some police out, if you are caught in a fight - you get banned from the stadium, give out some jail time, etc. Eventually only the civilized will be there. It is not only Philly fans...wear an opposing jersey into Buffalo and see what happens. I seem to be one of the few that like this idea - but I would not let opposing fans into stadiums.

· Registered
1,988 Posts
Actually, Giants Stadium is much more tame now. You get in a fight there and you lose your season tickets. I believe the waiting list is now around 35 years.

Can someone explain to me what possesses a Raiders fan to get up the morning of the game and feel the need to put some shoulder pads, makeup, etc before heading out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.