Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moo-ism translator, Esq
3,161 Posts
Used once. Make offer. Noobie optional.
:r...I mean....:fu

Hey Klugs, Hey Leafbod...did this WTS/B/T Coffee Stuff thread just get pooped into existence? Aren't there normally some rules laid out, a constitution of sorts? Hmmm, maybe it's just me and I missed the memo stating that the Coffee Forum barter thread does not need an asking price listed.:confused:

There, that should do it

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
:r...I mean....:fu

Hey Klugs, Hey Leafbod...did this WTS/B/T Coffee Stuff thread just get pooped into existence? Aren't there normally some rules laid out, a constitution of sorts? Hmmm, maybe it's just me and I missed the memo stating that the Coffee Forum barter thread does not need an asking price listed.:confused:

There, that should do it
Yes you did miss the memo :w...
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130796

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
I'm just wondering if Mr. Moo has finally revealed himself by picture, leaving said Moo open to unknown photoshop embarrasment...
No, that is EvanS being photoshopped by the Mister Moo. Mister Moo used to be called Mr Maduroo and had to change his screen name after the publication of this:

I know it seems a little far fetched, really, but you can look it up. Press here:tu

·
Ask me why I dinged Black
10,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:r Nice robe! The "Moo-Hefner" look, I presume?
Moo Hefner. Heh heh. Droll. Very droll. :r

Gal'a! :tu He has a remarkable memory for someone of his years. Nice to take a moment and skewer-the-moo-er, so to speak. But young Bag'us wants photo-chop chit, Rick, and he seems to keep coming up a little short.

There is probably one clear picture of me buried in this site, Bag's, but since it included my family DECENT folks here (both of them) let it alone or just never noticed. Either way I've ended up smelling like a roast, d'uh, I mean rose. If you can find it, chop it. :ss

·
Registered
941 Posts
so what do you all think about this coffee aero press? i just went out and bought one for my gf, i don't drink coffee so i want to know if I bought something good or????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.