Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saw this someplace:
---------------------------
Have you seen the John Kerry commercial in which George Bush pledges to help Seniors on Medicare and "the very next day imposes a 17 percent premium increase -- the biggest in history"? That ad is a stroke of genius on Kerry's part and will surely gain him many votes among the uninformed.

As it turns out, the 17 percent increase was not imposed by President Bush but was mandated by the "balanced budget agreement" signed by President Clinton, voted into law by Senator John Kerry, and was scheduled to come into effect during the Bush administration.

President Bush had no authority to reverse what had been voted into law by Senator Kerry during the Clinton administration.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Of course it is Bush's fault! Along with job losses, lack of flu vaccine, starving kids, high oil prices, outsourcing, global warming, Islamic fundalmentalism, hurricanes...

Seriously, since when in a democracy and a free market has everything become the president's duty to provide all of these things?

The president IS NOT reponsible for creating jobs, at most he should provide a fair market without excessive regulation.

The reason we have no flu vaccine is because the high cost of insurance and litigation that manufactures have drive them out of the country, the real person who is responsible are trial lawyers like John Edwards.

The high oil prices are because one, the hurricanes have shut down off shore oil rigs and also made importation into ports difficult, two, political unrest in South American countries are limiting supply, and most important, the left wing environmental wackos have put almost a stop to oil exploration and drilling in the U.S. and offshore and have also increased regulation on refineries so no new ones have been built in over 20 YEARS.

I am so sick of Kerry blaming the president for every little thing is wrong in the world. The fact of the matter is, he has been in the senate for 20 years and has nothing to show for it and hasn't done a damn thing to help this country, and Clinton was in office for 8 years and had no accomplishments and handed Bush a recession and a security crisis with a decreased military and intelligence agencies.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Don't hold back KC! ;) Can't wait until we can hook up for a smoke.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You have gotten it dead on right KC! The democrats have acted like spoiled rotten children since the 2000 election. They have attempted to blame Bush for the everything from Chernobyl to Three Mile Island! I used to never vote a straight ticket but I can tell you I will never vote for anyone with the nerve to put a (D) beside their name after the way they have acted over the past four years. The Michael Moores and others like him do not have the best interest of this country in mind and I cant imagine people like him running our country. It would be a disaster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.