Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 13th straight win. The Steelers not only one the game but got home field advantage through the play offs, and first round buy. Bettis moved up to 4 most rushing yards ever. Unfortunitly Big Ben Rothensburger got injured, but it looks like bruised ribs and should be fine for the Play Offs and the Super Bowl.

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Im a Charger fan, but ill give the Steelers the props! I cant believe my Chargers let that game slip away!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AAlmeter said:
14-2 next week
I am glad you young college students still have dreams. :D

Tommy Madux is going to start fresh next week with our second string and still beat in the Bills (Boy I love Losing Super Bowls).

But atleast your are optimistic.

Off the subject since you go to Pitt are you for them or against them aswell?

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Against Pitt, as in the Panthers??? Hell no, I am one (lacrosse)!!

Im not anti-Steeler, they used to be my second favorite team growing up. My dad is a huge Steeler fan from the Noll days. Its just that now that Im getting a lot of $hit about being a Bills fan in Stiller country, I tend to be anti-Steeler.

If they had a chance to advance past the Bills come playoff time, I would love to see the Steelers win the Super Bowl....but we all know this is Buffalo's year!! :fu

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AAlmeter said:
Against Pitt, as in the Panthers??? Hell no, I am one (lacrosse)!!

Im not anti-Steeler, they used to be my second favorite team growing up. My dad is a huge Steeler fan from the Noll days. Its just that now that Im getting a lot of $hit about being a Bills fan in Stiller country, I tend to be anti-Steeler.

If they had a chance to advance past the Bills come playoff time, I would love to see the Steelers win the Super Bowl....but we all know this is Buffalo's year!! :fu
Atleast you are a Pitt Panther, even if it is Lacrosse team. :)

I am just giving you $hit about the Steelers, too. We all know this is the year for us to get one for the thumb!!!!!!!

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
I'll play football again in my next life...I miss it.

Ring around their thumb??? Thats just disgusting!

As far as this year's Super Bowl ring, its going on our :fu and we will be sure to show it off to everyone....we're still bitter about the Norwood thing, and the Frank Wycheck fake pass, and hell, lets throw in the NO GOAL incident too.

:r

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I don't know what is more amazing - the Steelers winning 13 in a row or that the Broncos still control their own fate and could make the playoffs!

:D

·
Registered
949 Posts
I predict that the Steelers will be 15 and 1 this season. Get the first round buy, then we get interesting.

Week 17

Pittsburgh at Buffalo. As if you have to ask. Steelers will play mostly second stringers. This game could go either way. But I think Cowher wants the 15-1 record. So bye-Bye Bills.

Indy and Denver. Indy wins after the lucky come from behind win at SD. Indy has something to proove and Denver will meet its fate.

NY Jets and St Louis. The Jet need this game,b ut so does the Rams. I'll chaulk this up to a rams victory.

Without going into further detail here is the AFC Playoffs.

1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Chargers
5. Jets
6. Broncos

First round will be the Jets and the Colts, Colts win. Broncos at Chargers and the Chargers win.

Second Round -- Chargers at Steelers (My nightmare game) Steelers win 3 points. Colts and the Pats. Colts win.

Championship game -- Colts at the Steelers Steelers win.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
I predict that the Steelers will be 15 and 1 this season. Get the first round buy, then we get interesting.

Week 17

Pittsburgh at Buffalo. As if you have to ask. Steelers will play mostly second stringers. This game could go either way. But I think Cowher wants the 15-1 record. So bye-Bye Bills.

Indy and Denver. Indy wins after the lucky come from behind win at SD. Indy has something to proove and Denver will meet its fate.

NY Jets and St Louis. The Jet need this game,b ut so does the Rams. I'll chaulk this up to a rams victory.

1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Chargers
5. Jets
6. Broncos

First round will be the Jets and the Colts, Colts win. Broncos at Chargers and the Chargers win.

Second Round -- Chargers at Steelers (My nightmare game) Steelers win 3 points. Colts and the Pats. Colts win.

A slight correction (not that it makes any difference) - if the Broncos are the 6 seed (see your prediction above), Denver would play and lose to Indy. The Jets would visit the Chargers.

The best scenario for the Steelers would be for the Broncos to upset the Colts in Indy and then play Pittsburgh. Of course that is not going to happen!

:)

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
kamikaiguy said:

Week 17

1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Chargers
5. Jets
6. Broncos

bah! :tg

I dont want to hear these second stringer excuses after we win next week. And after we win in the playoffs.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Actually I haven't taken into account for Jacksonville Playing the Raiders. I believe Jacksonville will win thatgame. If so the Broncos are out and Jacksonville is in. That is more likely the senario. Either way Steelers win.

·
Registered
668 Posts
although it's extremely unlikely........if Denver, Buffalo and JAX all lose and Baltimore beats Miami.........Ravens get the 6th seed.

under normal circumstances, I could see this happening..........however, all three have everything to play for and their opponents have nothing to play for........at least one of them is going to win (I predict Denver).

·
Registered
949 Posts
Adam second stringers nothing I think Bill Cowher is going to play 3rd. stringers......

I hear St Piere(SP) might even play. Look we are going to play 1st string for the 1st quarter. Against the Bills that should be enough for at least 31 points. Then with the massive ineptitude of the Bills offense that should be enought of a margin for the 3 rd. string defense to kick their butts.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
Adam second stringers nothing I think Bill Cowher is going to play 3rd. stringers......

I hear St Piere(SP) might even play. Look we are going to play 1st string for the 1st quarter. Against the Bills that should be enough for at least 31 points. Then with the massive ineptitude of the Bills offense that should be enought of a margin for the 3 rd. string defense to kick their butts.
:bx

Second string?? you are a team of second stringers. A bunch of wash-ups, overrated rookies, and prison inmates. And all of their mothers wear combat boots!

As Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe once said to the Pittsburgh Steelers, "Nuts!"

:fu :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.