Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I actually go to watch the game last night. I am a Giants fan and that was one goood game...As far as the Steelers go ; I would not mind seee them when it all!

T

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
They look pretty tough, but i dont think they can get past the San Diego Chargers! :D

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
MM2(SW)S said:
My Steelers have one the 12 straight game on the road to the Super Bowl. I just wanted to celebrate with yens befor a good smoke. :al :w :D
Yens!!!!!

That's funny, I haven't heard that word used since my neighbors moved back to Monongahela.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Go Stillers!!!

12-1 this is going to be a great post season. Stillers are going to destroy Baltimore here at home this Sunday, and then go romp on the Buffalo Bills for the last game of the Season. Stillers are going to be 14-1. New England will finish either 13 or 14 and 1 also, but Stillers will have Home field since be already beat New England. Then of the face the Philly Eagles in the first all PA Superbowl. And my Prediction is one for the thumb baby.

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
Go Stillers!!!

12-1 this is going to be a great post season. Stillers are going to destroy Baltimore here at home this Sunday, and then go romp on the Buffalo Bills for the last game of the Season. Stillers are going to be 14-1. New England will finish either 13 or 14 and 1 also, but Stillers will have Home field since be already beat New England. Then of the face the Philly Eagles in the first all PA Superbowl. And my Prediction is one for the thumb baby.
Not so fast Dwayne, the Steelers have struggled against awful teams the past few weeks. The may get bombed by the Colts and I would pick Buffalo to win the last game...If New England gets home field ,,no super bowl for the Steelers.

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
then go romp on the Buffalo Bills for the last game of the Season. .
Not a chance! During the last couple games (once our line has at least figured out where on the field to stand) we've played better than the Stillers against the same opponents:

Pitt 19
Cin 14

Buf 33
Cin 17

Pitt 24
Cle 18

Buf 37
Cle 7

Bills are going to take down the Stillers. But hell, Im a weiner...er, winner...either way.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
AAlmeter said:
Not a chance! During the last couple games (once our line has at least figured out where on the field to stand) we've played better than the Stillers against the same opponents:

Pitt 19
Cin 14

Buf 33
Cin 17

Pitt 24
Cle 18

Buf 37
Cle 7

Bills are going to take down the Stillers. But hell, Im a weiner...er, winner...either way.
Wooohoooo.... Bills gonna win!!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well with New England Loosing to Miami!!!! I don't really see a problem for the Stillers.

Guys you should know by now that the Stillers play at the level of the team that they are playing. Every game you watched this year the Stillers played at the level of the team that they were playing against. But in the end they pulled it out. With the exception of Jacsonville. They probably should have beaten us.

As for Buffalo.. I remember the last time we were a superbowl contender and went to buffalo. It was 1995 and the score was 31-o with a wonderful Stiller victory. Then the Following tear it was 31-7. Please Buffalo doesn't have a chance. Ok lets talk baltimore. You have Kordell and he is talking trash on the STillers. He would not even be in the league if it were not for the Stillers. Baltimore Ravens Please not even close again.

In the play offs I can see 3 teams that might give the Stillers trouble. One --San Deigo, They are on fire. Two -- Indianapolis, Payton Manning always give the Stillers a run. Three -- New England will be looking for revenge.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Just heard on ESPN that the Stillers were throwing in the towel for the Bills game. They already are in the playoffs and they are afraid of the physical beating and the humiliation they will receive if they play the Bills.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Oh!!! I thought They were just putting in all of the third stringers since the Bills are more like a scrimage team...... :cool: :SM

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ex Steelers fan here. I still would be if I had time to follow NFL. It's still the second best football league in the world. Glad to see the Steelers doing well, I might have to jump back on the band wagon.

Jorgy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.