Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After buying a large humidor ,I see the UPS man more than my wife.I spend a hour a day scaning sale on the numerous cigar sites. I think this is starting to be a problem.Last week I told my self I wasn't going to buy anything for a while.I have 10 purchases and 4 pending bids.This have to stop ,so I'm taking the first step.

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable LOL

· Banned
18,523 Posts
Eric...sadly most of us have been down or are still going down that road. Cigars are a cruel mistress that demands our attention daily and while she sings a truly beautiful song we need to ensure that we disengage at times to gain perspective. Having said that I'm on my way out to the patio to light one up...I love beautiful songs from that temptress.

· Registered
1,858 Posts
As a member of a 12step Program, i had to do this for cigar buying not the same when but times I have to pray before i buy sticks to figure if i want them and can afford them at that time. Cus at frist I spent a lot of money I didnt have, and know have cooled down and spend a limit I can live with.

· THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
34,863 Posts
After buying a large humidor ,I see the UPS man more than my wife.I spend a hour a day scaning sale on the numerous cigar sites. I think this is starting to be a problem.Last week I told my self I wasn't going to buy anything for a while.I have 10 purchases and 4 pending bids.This have to stop ,so I'm taking the first step.

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable LOL

Welcome my friend to our addiction iiiiiiii mean hobby:photo:

34,863 Posts
What problem? I dont have a problem!:anim_soapbox:
You my friend are in denial.:first:
Never for a moment underestimate the power of denial.:biggrin1:
You are an addict like the rest of us.:eek:
And admitting your problem is the first step.:lie:
I personally enjoy my addiction to cigars and will continue till i am penny less.:doh:

· Nee "Tashaz"
13,721 Posts
You my friend are in denial.:first:
Never for a moment underestimate the power of denial.:biggrin1:
You are an addict like the rest of us.:eek:
And admitting your problem is the first step.:lie:
I personally enjoy my addiction to cigars and will continue till i am penny less.:doh:
I wallow in self denial quite happily. It is my friend. LMAO. I dont see any problem as I like cigars, I have cigars, hence no problem. :tape2::nod::smoke::mischief::biglaugh:

· Registered
746 Posts
I've got a cigar problem. (my local store doesn't have a big enough selection!)

And like they say, denial is just a river in Africa.

34,863 Posts
I wallow in self denial quite happily. It is my friend. LMAO. I dont see any problem as I like cigars, I have cigars, hence no problem. :tape2::nod::smoke::mischief::biglaugh:
You and me both brother you and me both.:biggrin1:

· Double Trouble
3,016 Posts

if you have less than 5 coolers stuffed full of cigars, then really, youre not addicted....keep bidding

· Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't have 5 coolers but I do have ,

things will look diff. after tues. shipment

· At last I can relax
1,877 Posts
I feel sorry for you with your addiction. Mine is over. After the last year, on buying 2 expensive furniture humidors and buying 1400 cigars to go in it, I am done.
Except for the 100 a month I need to buy to maintain the 1400 new ones, and a box a week to handle my varieties I am through with buying cigars.
And the box or so a week I buy for giving out, for buddies etc. I am glad I do not have the cigar habit anymore. I am done. :flame:

Just say no Jerry

· Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I feel sorry for you with your addiction. Mine is over. After the last year, on buying 2 expensive furniture humidors and buying 1400 cigars to go in it, I am done.
Except for the 100 a month I need to buy to maintain the 1400 new ones, and a box a week to handle my varieties I am through with buying cigars.
And the box or so a week I buy for giving out, for buddies etc. I am glad I do not have the cigar habit anymore. I am done. :flame:

Just say no Jerry
After my stuff come in next week,I'm done for a while

· Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't feel sorry for you at all Eric. Where are all the hygrometers?

Jerry... did someone forget the sarcasm tags?
you didn't see them ,I only have 2 and the remote for the Hydra

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.