Cigar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked out JRs 1 AM madness sale (or should I say Altadis), they had CAO Extreme Trois Diamant Coronas , 24 for $48! (they are usually $108 @ JRs) I thought about pulling the trigger for a minute too long, sold out in 12 minutes! Only $2 shipping too. Not a favorite smoke of mine anyway, I have some of the Extreme Churchills about a year old in the humi, they age good. OK, just thought I'd share that bit of news with ya all........I always wonder what I missed out on when he has these crazy Saturday sales.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Its kinda funny to see them actualy put a decent smoke up for special. I mean most of the items have been pretty bargain basement so far...

I would have gone for that deal. THe CAO was once my favorite, and its good to have things on hand for the newer guys and every once in a while to grab for myself.

Hb

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
dave- after all those isoms you got recently, i can't believe you're still going nuts over a box of domestics!!!! :p

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Them isoms are ornamental. I put them in the top row of my glass humi and drool, after drooling for a hour or so I squeegee off the glass and fondle them. Then I grab a Domestic and light it on fire. I'm one sad sack. :rolleyes:

Maybe tomorrow I will fire up one of those super fancy cigars. I'm not sure. Is it "OK" to actually smoke them?

·
Registered
410 Posts
relaxnsmoke
CIgars are for smoking. Period!

But I can relate to what your doing.. I dont display my goodies at all. Too Much traffic (If you knows what I mean)

hehe

·
Registered
283 Posts
relaxnsmoke said:
Them isoms are ornamental. I put them in the top row of my glass humi and drool, after drooling for a hour or so I squeegee off the glass and fondle them. Then I grab a Domestic and light it on fire. I'm one sad sack. :rolleyes:

Maybe tomorrow I will fire up one of those super fancy cigars. I'm not sure. Is it "OK" to actually smoke them?
You gotta bury 'em. Temptation will ruin you. Acute Cigar Schizophrenia with Exaggerated Remorseful Tendencies.

Just knowing they're there is enough- walk around smokin some cheap domestic and listen to idiots tell you all that *they* know about cigars while you nod up and down with a chit-eating grin on your face...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
relaxnsmoke said:

just be ready for an epiphany followed by an accelerated trip into debt. :r

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Dave,

You may as well start smoking them.....because no matter how long you fondle them you can't make a DC out of a PC!! :fu :r

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
I was enjoying an espresso and a Hoyo dbl corona with some friends at a starbucks and suddenly realised what time it was. Downed the coffee, finished up the smoke and hurried home. Plugged in my laptop and went to get online and of course my server was having problems. So, after a few frustrating minutes I finally connected and got onto JR's site. I had expected there to be something good as there has been crap on there for the last month.

Ahhh! I perked up when I seen the deal and quickly went to the next screen to buy them.

**** "SOLD OUT".

After a few choice words my wife comes over and asks what was going on. When she sees the cigars on the screen she says "Hey why don't you buy those, thats a good deal."

So, needless to say I was a little too late...

If any of you were lucky enough to get some, enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts