Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank Paul, aka pds and LLG Uno, our moderator for all of his tireless work on our behalf. Paul not only does a wonderful job as our moderator but he is also our shopkeeper. He makes alterations to the site that are always beneficial. He sets up the football pool each year. This year Paul has brought back the auction site again per request from some members and recently has added the New Gorilla forum. Paul is always thinking and working to make this site more informative and productive for all LLGs.
Paul always goes about his work quietly and behind the scenes. We are the #1 site largely because of this mans' efforts and perseverance. In my mind Paul is the epitome of the theme of our site, which I feel is "giving and caring to help others".

A special thanks Paul!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Thanks a bunch. I'm blushing! While I appreciate the kudos, it's the community at Club Stogie that keeps me refreshed. If the people here were not worth making the extra effort for...I probably woundn't.

I enjoy Club Stogie for what it is, a community of cigar enthusiasts, that makes our hobby more enjoyable for all of us...including me!

Of course it is always nice to know your work is appreciated! ;)

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
I agree. I have met with a ton of knowledge and kindness on this site. Thanks to Paul for organizing it and keeping everything running smoothly.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
I agree. Hat's off to Paul.

MoTheMan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.