Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's over...I have finished my first semester of pharmacy school. One down, seven to go! Right now I'm having a beer and a RyJ robusto..Ex 4 I think? I have been without beer and cigars for a few weeks due to school and a slight illness. Today is a good day:D

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Congratulations! If you can make it through the first semester, you can make it all the way. Keep up the good work!

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
congrats mayor...your education is the most important thing you will do in your life... pharmacy sounds like a good vocation...i always wanted to know a drug dealer...hee hee

merry christmas
derrek :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congrats, although i've turned to the imported non-alcoholic brews there's nothin' like a handful of Vicodin 10mg's with a fine cigar watching the clouds roll by:D :cool: .

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sure is nice to get the semester over! Enjoy your holiday break.

Ah ... it wasn't so long ago when I was a student. For some reason school and illness always were connected in my experience. Perhaps I was allergic;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
congrats! I finished my first semester back and I think I'm 1/7, no...1/5... or something like that- shit I better bone up on my math! Just got turned onto the Ex#4's last week also, nice n tasty!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on the semester... The good things in life never come easy and I always say.. you can obtain a higher quality of living through BETTER Pharmacology :r

I really wish they would quit hiding my aged boxes of Swisher Sweets on me :)

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Congrats!

MoTheMan

P.S. Yes! MoTheMan is back to post again on CS . . . although I'll be gone again for a couple of days, BUT not for very long. Again Congrats Mayor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.