·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here come da nanners! I pity you poor fools the next 1,000 :tg

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
March 2004 and 1000. What a post whore. Please don't post anymore about your bathrobe flapping in the breeze! :pu

ps congrtas -- :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Congrats!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations! This should make the 100th for me. Man, I feel so inadequate now.

·
Registered
806 Posts
CONGRAT"S !!!

Way to go!!! Damn that's a lot of post's :r

....and I have to ask "What the he!! is a cat road?"

This city bird has a vision of a two lane highway with cat's (yea...cats!!! you know the ones that want to eat me ) traveling in both direction?????? I'm starting to lose sleep!! What Give's??? :confused:

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MocoBird said:
CONGRAT"S !!!

Way to go!!! Damn that's a lot of post's :r

....and I have to ask "What the he!! is a cat road?"

This city bird has a vision of a two lane highway with cat's (yea...cats!!! you know the ones that want to eat me ) traveling in both direction?????? I'm starting to lose sleep!! What Give's??? :confused:
A cat road is a slang term coined by bank robbers during "the depression." The bank robbers in the Midwest tended to travel the unpaved back roads. When they traveled at night, they would drive without lights. They claimed that you had to have the night vision of a cat, hence, "cat roads."

·
Registered
806 Posts
kansashat said:
A cat road is a slang term coined by bank robbers during "the depression." The bank robbers in the Midwest tended to travel the unpaved back roads. When they traveled at night, they would drive without lights. They claimed that you had to have the night vision of a cat, hence, "cat roads."
MUCHO GRACIAS!!

Now maybe I can get some sleep tonight! Just the thought of "cat road's full of cat's"! :r

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.