I saw a movie with Jimmy Stewart and he was sitting on his front porch rolling his own cigars. I thought that was very cool to watch. I would love to lean how to do that. I think the name of the movie was " once upon a time in the west " but I am not positive. Anyone else see that movie?
I've been on the road for a week, in for a day or so, will be back on the road until the first of next week.
As a part of trying to catch up on "homework", I ran by the post office to collect the bills (of course, no checks, just bills!).
I knew I was in trouble as soon as the box door swung...
10. Mysterious late-night phone calls: "I can't stop thinking
about you... and that's a good thing!"
9. Contents of your curbside recycling tub are stolen,
reorganized, and replaced.
8. On her show she makes a gingerbread house that looks exactly
10. Leaving half-sucked lollipops out for sweet ants is a quick and
easy way to add nutritional value to this already popular treat.
9. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you're really
running late, bring the waffle iron into the shower with you.
8. A simple...