Alright, I join the site 4 days ago and have to admit I have been blind sided. First of all I have never purchased a single cigar online. The first thing someone does after I join is recommended CBID. What the hell is that? So I google it and end up joining, after browsing around for a bit I...
I cant take credit for this, STEVE on another forum posted this & I stole it.
Sadly, I feel like I resemble some of these!
- American Express calls and says: "Leave home without it!"
- Your idea of a 7-course meal is taking a deep breath outside a restaurant.
- You're formulating a plan to...
just found this online. i had seen it a few years ago. completely forgot about it.... got one more old one i used to read. i will post it later when i find it... anyway. have fun. and yes. pictures would be better. but oh well, still a good laugh.
Actual Signs That We Have Found...
Please comment and add to the list. Many of theses I've seen and I've added a few.
Top signs you may be addicated to Cbid:
+You miss your 25th anniversary dinner with your spouse to make sure no one outbids you.
+You list the Perdomo and Padron families as dependents on your tax return--and...
I came accross this at some site called cigarmob.com and would love to get my hands on one. The site did not have any contact feature and the host said it was a gift.
There have been a lot of companies that have borowed the Harley-Davidson bar & shield logo but this one really looks good...
Due to budget cutbacks, you now carry a "Learner's Permit to Kill."
Turns out the ejector should go under the *passenger* seat.
You're unsure what to make of sudden arrival of moose and squirrel.
43 thumbnails of you on nudedoubleagents.com.
As evil henchmen pursue your Aston Martin down...
Sign over a Gynecologist's Office:
'Dr. Jones, at your cervix.'
In a Podiatrist's office:
Time Wounds All Heels.
On a Septic Tank Truck:
Yesterday's Meals--on Wheels
At a Proctologist's door:
I'm really excited about this. I think Daniel Craig is an awesome Bond. He's 10x better than Pierce Brosnon. He's the best Bond since Connery, if you ask me. I can't wait for the next installment of the series. :tu
Hey, I have 95% of these signs. Does this mean I've had it? Oh wait, I can't get fired! :r
1. You don't fit in. Your values don't match the company's. If your colleagues are "dishonest and focused on getting ahead regardless of legal or moral barriers," Bayer says, it's time to quit before an...
Top Ten Signs A Referee Is Fixing Games
He leads the league in blocked shots
When talking about the Spurs, he says "we"
After 6 seconds, calls a 24-second violation
He's drawing up plays
Befores tipoff, scoreboard reads 58 to nothing
Teams have scored a record number of...
16. Cat door retro-fitted with garage door opener.
15. Confused guests constantly mistaking her for beanbag chair.
14. Always lands on her spleen.
13. Fewer calls to the fire department, but a sudden upsurge in broken branches.
12. Fifteen month gestation period, and still no...
10. Asks everyone to call him "Jimbo"
9. Villain's private "lair" is the corner booth at Pizzeria Uno
8. It's set backstage at "Saturday Night Live"
7. The Aston Martin won't start, so Bond drives a '95 Ford Focus
6. It's about Dr. No's even more evil brother, Dr. Phil
5. Most impressive...
Top Ten Signs A Baseball Player Is Cheating
10. Tested positive for uranium
9. Always asking fans for clean urine
8. After each win, receives congratulatory phone call from Balco founder
7. Name on back of his uniform is "Bonds"
6. You can find him in the club house corking...