Cigar Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 10 Results
  1. Habanos Discussion
    Hey all, I am wondering of anyone owns a copy of Min Ron Nee's An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Post Revolution HAVANA Cigars, and would be able to let me borrow it for a week or so. I would simply love to read it, however, it is way too expensive for me to buy a copy. If someone would be...
  2. Habanos Discussion
    Ok This book is very expensive and hard to find. I has hoping that someone on here has a copy that I could borrow and scan into a PDF. This of course would be a download that all can get. Since this book is no longer in publication and becoming scarce I would like to preserve it with a digital...
  3. Want to Buy (WTB)
    Want to Buy: Illustrated Encyclopedia of Post Revolution Havana Cigars By Min Ron Nee / Second Edition
  4. Habanos Discussion
    "An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Post-Revolution Havana Cigars" by Min Ron Nee arrived on my doorsteps not too long ago and I found it absolutely fascinating. While about 90% of the book is about brands, their histories, and cigars they produce, that remaining 10% had some great information that...
  5. General Cigar Discussion
    Here's the link......it's not my auction, I just came across it and remembered people asking where to find it....... http://cgi.ebay.com/Illustrated-Encyclopaedia-of-Post-Revol-Havana-Cigars_W0QQitemZ120167882061QQihZ002QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  6. General Cigar Discussion
    I got an extra one. First person with over 100 post that post they want it here gets it.
  7. Habanos Discussion
    http://www.clubstogie.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/1557/cat/500
  8. Habanos Discussion
    Fellow BOTL's I found, in my own library no less, a very nice book that was published in 1998 and written by Julian Holland. This is a nice book on mostly Habano cigars and information that was popular in the mid to late 1990's. While some of the information is dated, about half of the 256 page...
  9. Habanos Discussion
    I received Min Ron Nee's "An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Post-Revolution Havana Cigars" yesterday and it's everything I hoped it would be. A beautiful, solid white hardback with historys, pictures, definitions, descriptions and just about everything you wanted to know about Havana cigars. I...
  10. Habanos Discussion
    Just received my copy from MO, one word comes to mind describing it: fantastic! a must have for those who'd like to drool!:cool:
1-10 of 10 Results
Top