Cigar Forums banner

Arkansas Bound!

3K views 56 replies 19 participants last post by  Peapaw 
#1 ·
It's only taken them 8 months to decide when they're sending me, but I just got the official word that August 1st is my report date to Arkansas!!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

#5 ·
I wasntbraised here @ForMud , im the only person around here without an accent! @kacey , im surebthe new addy is already floating around[emoji23]

Reactions: kacey
#6 ·
I wasntbraised here @ForMud , im the only person around here without an accent! @kacey , im surebthe new addy is already floating around[emoji23]

Sigh your going to make me go find a BOTL willing to share your address. :frown2:
Read with heavy southern drawl

That's a drubbin ya can expect fer that. Might be I'll have ta reach out ta one of ma kin down that way. :)
So when do you move into your new place? I woudn't want my cigars arriving before you get comfie. :)

Reactions: Dran
#10 ·
You will love my birth state but hate August there. All my extended family still live in the north eastern corner. What area are you moving to?
Dardanelle area, right where that levee broke.
Packing sucks.....safe travels to the new pad. Just in time for high humidity and all the bugs....Woohoo!
About 2/3 of our stuff is already there. Of the other 1/3, most of its already packed. Only loose stuff is our cloths and beds.

Reactions: OneStrangeOne
#23 ·
No sweat @Peapaw! These things happen!! We're like a bunch of dumb dogs in here. We see a squirrel and run after it!!

Reactions: Peapaw
#27 ·
Does anybody know of a company that rents RV's for one way travel? I'm thinking this would be the best option. Traveling with a cat, itll be hard to find hotels thatll take us. Additionally, all the extra space to shove stuff into would be nice!

#28 ·
Does anybody know of a company that rents RV's for one way travel? I'm thinking this would be the best option. Traveling with a cat, itll be hard to find hotels thatll take us. Additionally, all the extra space to shove stuff into would be nice!

There used to be an outfit called Cruse America, don't know if there still around or not.

#31 ·
Just saw this thread, I am a little late. Congratulations on the move! I am sure you will not miss Massachusetts. I am counting the days until I am able to move South.

Awesome, good luck!

#32 ·
I'm still stuck here for a few more weeks, heading out on the morning of the 30th, and not looking back!!

#33 ·
I'm still stuck here for a few more weeks, heading out on the morning of the 30th, and not looking back!!

Never look back! If you get lonely, I can send you a picture of Boston anytime you want. Like I said, I can't wait to escape Massachusetts. As soon as my prison sentence is up, I am gone.

The wife can stay if she wants. For some strange reason she enjoys the snow.

#34 ·
I enjoyed it up until about 5 years ago... Guess 30 years of ohio and upstate NY snows finally Got to me.

Reactions: BobP
#35 ·
Plotting a course for home, low and behold.... I'm driving right past the CI sotre in Bethlehem! Pit stop!!

#43 ·
Ill buy a couple and smoke one of my own... Just stopping in to say i went... And to get out of the car for a while!

#44 ·
D-1: packing up the cars to head out in the morning... Its only a 23 hour drive, but we are breaking it down into a 4 day trip! It's really happening! Almost surreal.

#48 ·
I'll update my profile for you maniacs... Just dontbstart shipping till friday. Need a few days to get the box set up. Previous owner had a PO box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.