Cigar Forums banner

How Now Purple Cow!

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  msmith1986 
#1 ·
Got in late last night to a house full of angry animals and a tired FOG after a turnaround day trip. There was a box in the mail along with some lifetime offers that will never be available again (they made a nice late night fire while I puffed some left over bullseye flake before passing out)[emoji6]

Cut to this morning as the dogs are not so subtly asking to go out (it's still dark smh) and I grind a batch for a cup o joe.....

Speaking of Joe.....there's an unopened package from a fella named Joe soon formerly of MA....hmmm

Seems @Dran doesnt like my pipe selection and decided to up my game. He also included a hand written smack missive.

My first and only Stanwell and a tin of Purple Cow, which I might add is on my try list. Poor Joe just started the Madison County war.

I'm betting someone with Joe's new addy in AR might be willing to part with it for a blue plate special.

Thanks Joe, I've already forgotten yesterdays sitting in traffic and MadMax driving escapades....

Someone PM me that new addy!

Order Up!

Sent from: Bubba's Shine Palace...BYOJ...

See less See more
#9 ·
Got in late last night to a house full of angry animals and a tired FOG after a turnaround day trip. There was a box in the mail along with some lifetime offers that will never be available again (they made a nice late night fire while I puffed some left over bullseye flake before passing out)[emoji6]

Cut to this morning as the dogs are not so subtly asking to go out (it's still dark smh) and I grind a batch for a cup o joe.....

Speaking of Joe.....there's an unopened package from a fella named Joe soon formerly of MA....hmmm

Seems @Dran doesnt like my pipe selection and decided to up my game. He also included a hand written smack missive.

My first and only Stanwell and a tin of Purple Cow, which I might add is on my try list. Poor Joe just started the Madison County war.

I'm betting someone with Joe's new addy in AR might be willing to part with it for a blue plate special.

Thanks Joe, I've already forgotten yesterdays sitting in traffic and MadMax driving escapades....

Someone PM me that new addy!

Order Up!

Sent from: Bubba's Shine Palace...BYOJ...
I'll PM that bad boy to ya.

:)

#19 ·
I have also felt the wrath of @Dran in the past. I'm a little behind lately, awesome frickin hit Joe!
Side note: I also have a Stanwell beech pipe. I figured on just displaying it as I have no idea how it would behave and for how long. It would be a great conversation starter to tell the story of how sources of briar were in war zones during WWII, so Stanwell made pipes from beech wood as an alternative. Should I smoke mine or leave it as a display piece?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dran
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.