Cigar Forums banner

What are you listening to?

Tags
listening
491K views 12K replies 1K participants last post by  antiawb 
#1 ·
Ok just a quick thread to see what everybody is jammin' out to this evening.

I myself have decided to go with Led Zepplin's "IV" this evening to spice it up a little bit. I probably will move on to CCR after that just to get me back in the state of relaxation. :w Groovin' :w

#7 ·
Since the holidays are fast approaching, I got into a major cleaning-mode this evening. I had a wide variety of music in my cd changer, from Wes Montgomery to the Chili Peppers. A while back I was selling high-end audio and video, and picked up some Sonus Faber speakers that are just unbelievable!!

That's what I like about doing stuff around the house. You pull out some old stuff that you haven't played in a while, and just go... :D

#16 ·
Sonus Faber are truely great speakers. I have Energy Conoseur(sp?) series C9's I just picked them up about 6 months ago. Playing through My Yamaha RX-Z9 also about 6 months old. This is truely one of the best Musical surrond sound recievers on the Market. It is great for video too.

O my favorite music for tonight. I usually start with some Fugazi and finish the night with Allison Krauss.

#19 ·
poker said:
Today Im listening to.........
.....my damn boss. long winded nonsense :r
With some Iron Maiden in the background, no doubt. LMAO!!

kamikaiguy.... I've never gotten into Fugazi, but have been a fan of Ian MacKaye since the Minor Threat days.

#20 ·
poker said:
Today Im listening to..............my damn boss. long winded nonsense :r
Ya I know it poker, check this out :
I am listening to my heart cry and my boss telling me that I will be too busy for the next month. Problem here is that a fellow worker's friend has won a free all expenses paid trip for two to Cuba ( I live in Canada). This person cannot go and was selling the all-inclusive trip for two for $800 CAD ($670 USD). :mad: No luck when you need it. They have now sold the trip to someelse that I do not know. :c

#21 ·
Butch said:
Ya I know it poker, check this out :
I am listening to my heart cry and my boss telling me that I will be too busy for the next month. Problem here is that a fellow worker's friend has won a free all expenses paid trip for two to Cuba ( I live in Canada). This person cannot go and was selling the all-inclusive trip for two for $800 CAD ($670 USD). :mad: No luck when you need it. They have now sold the trip to someelse that I do not know. :c
That sucks!

#24 ·
Ahhhh........ another metalhead. I also get down with the harder stuff. And I've got to say that Damageplan's new album is awesome, even though its minus Anselmo. He really made Pantera what it is today. I like is sideproject, DOWN. Awesome southern metal band.

#26 ·
Alright, this is a thread that brings me out of lurking mode. I love the Fugazi and Minor Threat references. I love the old hardcore, but never got into the straightedge movement, I like my vices too much. But Old School punk rock gets me every time. Today I've been listening to Black Flag's Damaged, The Clash on Broadway and the Minutemen's Double Nickels On The Dime.