Cigar Forums banner

What's in your bowl?

929K views 35K replies 249 participants last post by  gee-gaw 
#1 ·
Personally, I always found it rather superfluous that Puff had three separate "what's in your bowl" threads running simultaneously and divided by time of day. So how about we drop the other three and have just one from now on?

I'll start -

Yesterday morning, I packed a MM General with 2012 vintage Stonehaven. It was excellent. I think I actually like Stonehaven better in the morning with coffee than I do in the evening! It's a slow burning blend, so I didn't quite finish the bowl, even though my commute is an hour. So this morning, there was still a good bit of Stoney in my pipe....not enough for my commute, but too much to toss, so I just filled the rest of the bowl with Prince Albert and polished it off. Another very enjoyable smoke.

So...? What's in your bowl?

#18 ·
I used to keep upwards of 15-20 different blends open at a time. Lately, it's been 5 or 6. So I guess there isn't much reason for me to post in this thread any more often than I do, as it would be rather repetitive, since I'm mostly smoking the same thing over and over. But here's a play by play for today -

Started off with a small cigar this morning. Moved on to some Old Dark Fired. This evening, I opened a tin of Peterson Irish Oak and am smoking my first bowl of it now. Fantastic stuff that I never seem to get tired of.

Next up, gonna rub out some Stonehaven and put it out to dry for the commute in the morning.