Cigar Forums banner

Whats your latest pipe purchase?

274K views 5K replies 399 participants last post by  MarshWheeling 
#1 ·
List your pipes, tobaccos or accessories.

Ill start with this weeks order:

Wessex Burley Slice
Petersons Old Dublin
petersons Perfect Plug
McClelland Frog Morton x2
Balkan Sasieni x2
Petersons University Flake

Pipes:

Stanwell #64 Colonial $29
Stanwell Gold Contrast Billiard $5

#3 ·
I have an order on the way:

GLP's Laurel Heights (3)
Balkan Sasieni (3)
Escudo (1)

Plus a Stanwell Golden Danish #139 (Bent Egg)

I've been neglecting my PAD for my TAD; this must stop! Or continue. Or something...

Oops...add another order: 2 250 gm boxes of FVF, thanks to this wallet eating site!

#9 ·
Tonight's order:

Escudo 1 50g tin
Peterson- University Flake 1 50g tin
Peterson- Old Dublin 1 50g tin
Peterson- Irish Flake 1 50g tin
Rattrays- Hal O' Wynd 1 100 gram tin
Rattrays- Old Gowrie 1 100 gram tin
Davidoff- Flake Medallions 1 50g tin
Samuel Gawith- Squadron Leader 2 250 gram boxes
Samuel Gawith- Full Virginia Flake 1 250 gram box
Samuel Gawith- 1792 Flake 1 250 gram box
Samuel Gawith- Navy Flake 1 250 gram box

Earlier Today I received a 100 gram tin of Red Rapparee

#11 ·
I just picked up a Brigham 147 rusticated calabash. It's my new flake pipe -- or was supposed to be. But then when I got it home and actually stuck a flake in there I realized just how large that bowl actually is. It'll be a double flake pipe if I can stick to it :)

#17 ·
Drat !!

Swing-and-a-miss yet again on "1792" at the Mars Cigar party. "Honey? Whose idea was it to go out last night??"

So I then lindered my frustration by picking up a pound each of Best Brown Flake and Navy Flake. Life is still good!

My latest pipe acquisitions were a pre-trans Barling Birdseye saddle bit billiard and a James Upshall saddle bit Pot: Yes, I am an anglophile with a penchant for saddle bits.

The Upshall had 3 tins each of McClelland "Boston 1776" and "Epitome" to keep it company in the shipping box, along with myriad pipe cleaners.

And now off to the Saturday morning errands....and to pick up some Ball Mason jars!

#18 ·
an ardor urano
couple a tins of some sullivan's special mixture vintage

by the way are ardor pipes good smokers i saw this one and got it for less than 110.00 and from what i seen it was maybe smoked 1 time and sullivan's mixture boy is that stuff smooth.

( don't pet the sweaty stuff)

mike

#21 ·
Well I was pinching my pennies for when SG hit the states... Then decided I REALLY needed to stock up on some more C&D Stuff so -

1lb Exhausted Rooster
1lb Opening Night
1lb Tuskagee Airman
8oz Ridin the Raid
and an 8 pack of samples... Lots of Turkish/Orientals and some Aros...

Then, of course a couple of days after I break down I get work that some SG has hit the states... I missed out on FVF and still want to get a lb of that aging... but I did score

1.5 Lbs 1792
8oz Squadron Leader

BUT, I am now done for a bit (well once I score the FVF LOL) I need to start weeding through the mass amounts I have... but I will be trying to work some more trades to try different things yet...
Mike

#4,302 ·
Well I was pinching my pennies for when SG hit the states... Then decided I REALLY needed to stock up on some more C&D Stuff so -

1lb Exhausted Rooster
1lb Opening Night
1lb Tuskagee Airman
8oz Ridin the Raid
and an 8 pack of samples... Lots of Turkish/Orientals and some Aros...

Then, of course a couple of days after I break down I get work that some SG has hit the states... I missed out on FVF and still want to get a lb of that aging... but I did score

1.5 Lbs 1792
8oz Squadron Leader

BUT, I am now done for a bit (well once I score the FVF LOL) I need to start weeding through the mass amounts I have... but I will be trying to work some more trades to try different things yet...
Mike
That should last for a while!

#24 ·
Arriving today:
A couple of estate pipes (a Peterson Shannon bulldog and a random billiard)
A tin each of McClelland's Aurora and Holiday Spirit

Ordered today:
4oz Shortcut to Mushrooms
2oz Squadron Leader
1 oz Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake
1 oz McClelland's McRaspberry
1 tin McClellands Wilderness

#25 ·
Looks like pipesandcigars.com now has some bulk stuff. Looks like all the desireable stuff is gone, except for Squadron Leader.

Found some at a B&M yesterday too, so it looks like it's at least trickling in for now.