I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all those in fire rescue. Today i had a scary situation that could have been fatal. So like some of you know I grow coral which takes up a lot of power and planing. So today my mother and my chocolate lab were home my mom was getting ready to leave for work at about 7am when she went to our living room which has glass French doors that we keep shut so the dog doesn’t go in there at night. It is also where my display tank is. It was dark so you couldn’t really see in she opened the doors and gets a face of thick black smoke to find a high quality surge protector busted into 4ft high flames. Melting and toasting expensive aquarium equipment along with coral and fish lost. Smoke damage to the room and furniture as well. Firefighters to the rescue in 10 minutes. We are lucky it did not happen after she had left or my whole house would be gone.
Camaros, cigars, coral and college are what I do.