Super bowl blocks/ board sign ups 2019 - Page 3 - Cigar Discussion Forums
 75Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 84 Old 01-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish
 
Ranger0282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Alpine Tn
Posts: 1,653
           
I'm in for 2......................... Do I get extra if the Falcons win by 9 or more points?????
UBC03 likes this.

Though I Be The Lone Survivor
Ranger0282 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 84 Old 01-01-2019, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,366
           
I'll add Dave.. He's a special case..lol
If he tried to add his name, I guarantee it would not of went well

1) @UBC03 (2 entries)

2) @TexaSmoke (2 entries)

3) @cjmmm47 (2 entries)

4) @Bigjohn (2 entries)

5) @Westside Threat (2 entries)

6) @OneStrangeOne (2 entries)

7) @WNYTony (2 entries)

8 ) @Dran (2 entries)

9) @curmudgeonista (1 entry)

10) @JohnnyFlake (2 entries)

11( @bobbya08 ( 2 entries)

12) @S&W (1 entry)

13) @Shaver702 (2 entries)

14) @TCstr8 (1 entry)

15) @TCstr8's Dad

16) @Ranger0282 (2)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
TCstr8 and cjmmm47 like this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is online now  
post #23 of 84 Old 01-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Alpha Puffer Fish
 
Gummy Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Almost Heaven
Posts: 1,572
           
1) @UBC03 (2 entries)

2) @TexaSmoke (2 entries)

3) @cjmmm47 (2 entries)

4) @Bigjohn (2 entries)

5) @Westside Threat (2 entries)

6) @OneStrangeOne (2 entries)

7) @WNYTony (2 entries)

8 ) @Dran (2 entries)

9) @curmudgeonista (1 entry)

10) @JohnnyFlake (2 entries)

11( @bobbya08 ( 2 entries)

12) @S&W (1 entry)

13) @Shaver702 (2 entries)

14) @TCstr8 (1 entry)

15) @TCstr8's Dad

16) @Ranger0282 (2)

17) @Gummy Jones (2)

"In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Gummy Jones is offline  
 
post #24 of 84 Old 01-02-2019, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,366
           
8 more and we'll be at the cut off number.

So hurry up and get your name on it so I can draw the numbers

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is online now  
post #25 of 84 Old 01-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Leading Puffer Fish
 
ADRUNKK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,454
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
8 more and we'll be at the cut off number.

So hurry up and get your name on it so I can draw the numbers

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I think your already at 30 entry's do to all the double entrys.

Win or lose, we booze.
ADRUNKK is offline  
post #26 of 84 Old 01-02-2019, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,366
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRUNKK View Post
I think your already at 30 entry's do to all the double entrys.
Paragraph three:

Multiple entries are allowed but the second entry will only be used if the blocks aren't filled a week prior to the game. So list one or two entries when you sign up originally. It will be a first come first serve type thing.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
ADRUNKK and OneStrangeOne like this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is online now  
post #27 of 84 Old 01-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish
 
Ranger0282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Alpine Tn
Posts: 1,653
           
As always I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER. Keep the sign ups in order. I won't "add your name to the list" . You want on it, cut and paste. (If I can do it,I know anyone can).
SERIOUSLY, I'm not hunting through hundreds of posts because some jaggoff says " I mentioned that I wanted in a month ago, why am I not on the list?"


@UBCO3 Sorry Dino...I didn't see the original thread, just the notice you sent asking if I was in. I was kinda busy with the cooking and all for our anniversary party and wasn't keeping track. If I tried to copy and paste everyone's name, as computer illiterate as I am, there is a chance they all would be getting subscription adds to Russian **** sites...
UBC03 likes this.

Though I Be The Lone Survivor
Ranger0282 is offline  
post #28 of 84 Old 01-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish
 
Ranger0282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Alpine Tn
Posts: 1,653
           
GO Falcons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I Be The Lone Survivor
Ranger0282 is offline  
post #29 of 84 Old 01-02-2019, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,366
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger0282 View Post
As always I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER. Keep the sign ups in order. I won't "add your name to the list" . You want on it, cut and paste. (If I can do it,I know anyone can).
SERIOUSLY, I'm not hunting through hundreds of posts because some jaggoff says " I mentioned that I wanted in a month ago, why am I not on the list?"


@UBCO3 Sorry Dino...I didn't see the original thread, just the notice you sent asking if I was in. I was kinda busy with the cooking and all for our anniversary party and wasn't keeping track. If I tried to copy and paste everyone's name, as computer illiterate as I am, there is a chance they all would be getting subscription adds to Russian **** sites...
That's why I added you.. Figured it's better too break my cardinal rule, than have you fubar the whole thread..lol

It's ubc ZERO THREE.. NOT "O"..

GOOOOOO FALCONS .... and take the braves with ya when you do..

Happy anniversary Dave.. Tell your very patient wife the same..

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is online now  
post #30 of 84 Old 01-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish
 
Ranger0282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Alpine Tn
Posts: 1,653
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
That's why I added you.. Figured it's better too break my cardinal rule, than have you fubar the whole thread..lol

It's ubc ZERO THREE.. NOT "O"..

GOOOOOO FALCONS .... and take the braves with ya when you do..

Happy anniversary Dave.. Tell your very patient wife the same..

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk



I will be having the last laugh when the Falcons WIN !!!!!

Though I Be The Lone Survivor
Ranger0282 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome