Cigar of the month club - Cigar Discussion Forums
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 07-03-2020, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Young Puffer Fish

Cigar of the month club

Searched through the archives and found a lot of posts around different COTM clubs but I didn't see any that were recent. If this topic has been burnt out my apologizes, but anyone in the community here a current subscriber to a club and if so care to share your thoughts and opinions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 07-03-2020, 10:32 PM
Puffer Fish with many spikes

I’ve done a few clubs. And for the most part my experience has been that they start out great and inevitably fall off the cliff when it comes to quality.
With that said the one club that I have been a part of for almost a year now is the “godly subscription” at Cigar God. I have been pleasantly surprised most of the months and have never felt like I got ripped off on any of the months. They seem to do it right. Just my 2 cents.

You can find it Here https://cigargod.com/products/godly-subscription

Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldn't be here, 80 are targets, 9 are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, but 1 is a warrior, and he will save the others.
post #3 of 9 Old 07-04-2020, 12:44 AM
Young Fish

I was just thinking about this today, and was searching for some COTM to try out but with so many options itís hard to see which ones are worth it. Was possibly looking into the EZ one and also heard really good things about Privada cigar club. Iím actually curious what guys are subscribed too and their opinions as well

post #4 of 9 Old 07-04-2020, 01:40 AM
Mr. Pi$$ n Vinegar

Location: I live in two different states....Confusion and Disoriented.

For me I prefer to choose what I know and like... cigars are personal and my tastes are as well... I like pot lucks as much as the next person but letting someone chůose what I smoke... nope. JMHO
Rondo likes this.

Busting balls since 1954.
My Indian Name...Lives For Cigars
post #5 of 9 Old 07-04-2020, 04:36 AM
Maturing Puffer Fish

I'm with Gary. The cigar subscriptions over here are next to none, only 1 is offering which is from a reputable cigar lounge where I order from. But if I had to pick between picking 50 euros from my own preference or let someone else pick for 50 euros I would take the first.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk
Cigary and Rondo like this.
post #6 of 9 Old 07-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Maturing Puffer Fish

I can’t pull the trigger on any Cigar Club. I smoked heavily about 10 years ago ( still have a good bit that’s been stored since then. Then This past October I hit 40 yo and started picking back up ) I drop $27 on an Atabey
For my Birthday and it was truly a fine smoke refined yet flavorful, beautiful draw and left me wanting more. But alas, my police officers budget leaves me scouring the Thrifty Thursday thread for ideas and Hadn’t paid more than $3-4 per cigar on bundles . I hadn’t found a COTM club that could compete with a little shopping around for deals. I’d like to check some samplers out but $50 for 5 random cigars That someone picks for me just leaves me trigger shy.
Cigary, Ren Huggins and Kopuffer like this.
post #7 of 9 Old 07-04-2020, 12:21 PM
Young Fish

I agree I think $50 for 5 random cigars is a bit much for uncertainty although smokeinn does have their club for $30 for a 5 pack a month which includes shipping. Me still being fairly new to cigars COTM clubs kinda interest me as to find cigars which might peak my interest which I wouldnít have otherwise tried, especially at this time when Iím still purchasing sample packs to explore what I do and donít enjoy. But I can see the other side of the coin where you want what you already like especially if youíre going to spend your hard earned money on it.
Kopuffer likes this.
post #8 of 9 Old 07-06-2020, 11:16 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I tried CFed and Small Batch both were good. I have since canceled because I rather spend my money on what I know I like.
Rondo and Kopuffer like this.

US Army Veteran 1974-1985
post #9 of 9 Old 07-07-2020, 09:54 AM
SmokingJoe

Try Privada.com. It's a great monthly subscription and also have a farm rolled monthly option. You'll thank me later
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page