Cigar Forums banner

EZ Saturday

38K views 766 replies 76 participants last post by  cracker1397 
#1 ·
I know it's still a little early in the week as I'm posting this thread, but as I was reading through the daily cigar spotlights, I came to realize that Saturday is the only day of the week that doesn't have a spotlighted cigar. Sure, the name doesn't align with the normal way we've been calling attention to our favorite smokes, but who doesn't want an "EZ Saturday" after the long hard work week? I do realize that most of the yard work and honey-do's are done on this day, but once they're done what better way to kick back and relax afterwards than doing so with one of the most sought after boutiques on this forum!

For any of you noobs who aren't aware or us FOGs who have lost track, here's the daily cigar spotlight list:

Maduro Monday
Tatuaje Tuesday
Warped Wednesday
Thrifty Thursday
Fuente Friday
EZ Saturday *New*
Sungrown Sunday

#13 ·
I have to chime in again just because there have been no EZ rider references.... Willie ain't dead yet!

#34 ·
From my first C&COTM Club... Sat it down halfway through... Reminded me of an Acid... Started off like a peppery flower and about halfway through it started tasting like one of the fireball hard candies... This one Defineately doesnt make "the list"
Cloud Sky Handwriting Rectangle Pink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.