Stunning project, your attention to detail is impressive, thanks for taking the time to share in such detail and answering all the questions.
I am at the planning phase of a similar Cigar Lounge build and have learned allot from your project.
I have read all the posts and have a few specific question about the Cigar Room ventilation.... since you achieved zero odor/smoke escape which is essential in my build also.
You have two separate ceiling vent locations in the room which are connected in line to a Fantech Model: FKD 8XL fan which pulls smoke out of the room.
1. How do you supply make up air into the room?
2. If you have a vent supplying makeup air from outside:
- Do you rely on negative pressure in the room to suck fresh air into the room, or do you use a fan to push the fresh air into the room (I have seen the fan approach in other builds).
- How do you heat/cool the make up air? Heat Recovery Ventilator or Inline Duct Heater... etc?
- Does the makeup return air vent into the room in the ceiling or at the floor?
3. How do you heat/cool the room? I notice a 3rd vent in the ceiling is that a house HVAC?
Would it be possible to get or post a larger version of the architectural drawing where the dimensions are clearer.