Cigar Forums banner

alec bradley 90+ seconds :(

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  gunnersguru 
#1 ·
Apologies if this should be in reviews. Ordered a 10 pack of dog walkers... didn't like these at all. Very little flavor, poor draw, slight chemical taste almost reminiscent of a cigarette. Has anyone else tried them?

Improved in the second half, but I still found it unpleasant. They look and feel OK. Ash had a tunnel in the center,

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have smoked about 25 of them so far and my experience has been excellent. They were too moist at first, but after a proper rest I love them. I bought 3 separate batches. I'm positive the first 2 bundles were Coyol, and the 2nd bundles were Tempus Natural. 3rd bundle was darker I believe they are the Prensado.

#3 ·
Here I thought this thread was about an alec bradley you smoked and then tossed after > 90 seconds. Given your comments, it lasted longer than that, but maybe it shouldn't have. :)

Reactions: Scap
#5 ·
I got some of these on sale during Christmas and waited till the first of February to try one and it wasn't pleasant at all. A week later tried another and it was just like the first one. Gonna let em sit till summer and see if they change if not they are handouts. There are quite a few who rave about these and I don't get the hype but I guess that's why we all have different tastes.

#8 ·
Chalk me up as an AB 2nd fan. I'm near the end of a 20 count purchase from last July and, I love em for what they are. Sounds like the one you smoked may be a little wet still or, maybe just not in your wheelhouse. I thought enough of them to send out with other cigars in bombs in hopes that they may find them to be a great budget smoke.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.