Cigar Forums banner

What Did You Smoke Today? (Non-Habanos)

3M views 96K replies 1K participants last post by  SammyD84 
#1 ·
For me, I enjoyed a 7 year old Oliva V Lancero I've had my eye on for several weeks. I love these things and they age as well as anything I've ever encountered. While the overall strength had waned a bit, the flavors were beautifully balanced, delicate and chock full of interesting and wonderful nuance.

So, what's YOUR latest???

#64,361 ·
finally tried a HE Miami outside watching the rain pass by... I'm kicking myself more that I didn't catch the box deals last month.

Sent from the bottom of the rabbit hole getting settled in using Tapatalk
Hopefully the deal comes back again. I think they had the sale at least a few times now on those and the Norteno's :grin2:

#64,366 ·
Tried my first Norteño tonight. Easily the most Padrón-like non-Padrón cigar I’ve encountered. (Which is a good thing in my book!) A good, leathery smoke with a solid nic kick!

Attachments

#64,367 ·
Hopefully the deal comes back again. I think they had the sale at least a few times now on those and the Norteno's :grin2:
Yeah, I got a Norteno I won at a DE event last year waiting on me but I didn't want to burn it until I saw the sale again so I could make a "informed" [emoji28] decision before I buy.

Sent from the bottom of the rabbit hole getting settled in using Tapatalk

#64,377 ·
I don't smoke Viaje very often, if I do its probably cuz @Gumby-cr sent it.....

I remember the last Viaje I smoked....it was two years ago, and was a Daisy Cutter...I remember because I smoked it in a very hot humid day on an empty stomach in the morning...:(....but I liked it!

Viaje Hair of the Dog exclusive for Anthony's Cigar Emporium.....is very,very good....

Sent from: Bubba's Shine Palace...BYOJ...