post #4941 of 7253 Old 11-21-2017, 02:02 PM
Dark Lord

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4942 of 7253 Old 11-21-2017, 03:38 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco_potato View Post
The people on SD can be ruthless. They'll find any way possible to save a penny and if something doesn't go their way, they ring the BBB on the retailer. Anything small scale or potentially harmful to a retailer or genre I enjoy, I've stopped advertising on SD.

They're owned and ran by CI.
To your 1st point, this is more human nature than site specific thing. People generally tent to try and take advantage of these situations when they can. I found this code on one reddit page. Someone found it from another reddit page. If you read through both threads there, people are doing same thing as on SD. Ordering multiples with multiple emails and so on. It is not just an SD problem unfortunately.

And I knew that P&C is part of same group that CI is, but only reason I knew that was because it was mentioned on puff several times. With this said though, I never once went to P&C page before yesterday, and when I did I made $60 purchase, so if this was their way of getting their name out, it worked with me haha.
Champagne InHand likes this.

Insert signature here...
post #4943 of 7253 Old 11-21-2017, 05:04 PM
Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post
That is the coolest and cleverest branding on a cigar I've yet seen. While my cigar experience is far from vast, I stand by the validity of my statement.
The Tanakh is the Bible, but without the Apostolic writings (aka the New Testament).
The twine around the cigars are tied like techeilet in tzitzit, the blue threads in the tassels tied and worn by orthodox Jews and Messianic Christians.

Well played, EZ. Well played.
_stormin_ likes this.

post #4944 of 7253 Old 11-21-2017, 09:02 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvrle1 View Post
To your 1st point, this is more human nature than site specific thing. People generally tent to try and take advantage of these situations when they can. I found this code on one reddit page. Someone found it from another reddit page. If you read through both threads there, people are doing same thing as on SD. Ordering multiples with multiple emails and so on. It is not just an SD problem unfortunately.

And I knew that P&C is part of same group that CI is, but only reason I knew that was because it was mentioned on puff several times. With this said though, I never once went to P&C page before yesterday, and when I did I made $60 purchase, so if this was their way of getting their name out, it worked with me haha.

I donít even know what SD is, but from what Iíve seen on reddit, I try to stay away as itís mostly old news I can track down easier and the OCD type comments just push me away. Many sites are like this. I still watch a good deal of YouTube videos but stay away from raking comments too seriously as there are so many drive-by nasty comments.

As for P&C, Iím glad they have had some sales. Much if their stuff is a bit heavy on the price. With the recent ales I have acquired some very nice pipes at what I consider very good prices.

Buying tobacco is another thing as most places have been excessive shipping, P&C usually has a free ship with a more minimum, so adding sales at this time of the year, like with cigar sites is the time to stock up if you are in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hickorynut and cvrle1 like this.

El Gringo Alto y El fumador de muchos pudos! -my Nica description.
post #4945 of 7253 Old 11-21-2017, 11:04 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote:
Pipes and Cigars. See my post above his

I also got a single Davidoff Maduro Series Toro for $4.69 all in. There are some potentially really good deals to be created with this coupon.
Edit: You can get something like this for example: 2x Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro for $6.79 all in.
This is a nice deal.

The two eleven mark, based on the medival symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve¬ģ high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.
post #4946 of 7253 Old 11-21-2017, 11:37 PM
‾‾į‾į‾‘‾į‾į‾‾

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Miller View Post
Sorry, I should have included the site in my post.

It's Cigarsandpipes.com, using the "holiday17" cde.

Just picked up a colibri V cutter for 18. Sweet deal

bripper and Champagne InHand like this.

Only a little bit, I was able to get it in the truck without a forklift,,, - OneStrangeOne
post #4947 of 7253 Old 11-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Young Puffer Fish

Quote:

use code "Holiday17" for $20 off. You also get $10 PC cash for next time)

https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/tat...mpler/2006988/

Note: This is general coupon, it can be used on other items as well, but I have no idea if there is minimum price before it will be applied. This sampler is 1st thing I tried and it worked.

Edit: Looks to be working for anything over $20, so you can get something for almost free

I understand that you can also stack the code "COCOA" for free shipping. Wish I'd known that earlier! :
disco_potato likes this.
post #4948 of 7253 Old 11-22-2017, 12:13 AM
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Miller View Post
I understand that you can also stack the code "COCOA" for free shipping. Wish I'd known that earlier! :
Same here.

Oh well. Got a couple 1964 Padrons, VA flake, and a few oz of the dunhill nightcap for less than $20 so can't be too mad.

Sent from the future using Tapatalk
post #4949 of 7253 Old 11-22-2017, 12:23 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Code fireside adds another 10% off discounts on order that start above $100. This also includes free shipping at that price point.

Overall Iím amazed at how you can pick up some great stuff if you are in the market for that stuff or on the edge waiting for a sale.

Hickorynut likes this.

El Gringo Alto y El fumador de muchos pudos! -my Nica description.
post #4950 of 7253 Old 11-22-2017, 08:16 AM
Buck Nekkid

Thanks you guys! I just got 5-count a Herf-a-Dor travel humidor, double guillotine cutter, Moretti Spark single torch lighter,, and 5 CAO Brasilia Gol! for $4.99 delivered.
mpomario likes this.

After Milton Berle told George Burns that he spent $20 on a cigar, George asked, "Are you going to smoke it or fcuk it?".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
guys, promos, spread, wealth

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page