Cigar Discussion Forums

Cigar Discussion Forums (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/)
-   Cigar PIF's & MAW's (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/cigar-pif-s-maw-s/)
-   -   Noobie Sampler Trade (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/cigar-pif-s-maw-s/181193-noobie-sampler-trade.html)

hawesg 07-26-2012 01:40 AM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
Hmm... Wednesday has come and gone with no update On tracking from USPS I hope it wasn't intercepted by bomb sniffing dogs.

Vicini 07-26-2012 06:02 AM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zlc410 (Post 3631326)
I told you I followed the rules. I just needed a little help and knew you were probably well equipped to provide it. Thanks in advance and remember I followed the rules...

You may have followed the rules. But you are dealing with a sick and insane individual that has a history of stretching the rules.

birdiemc 07-26-2012 09:02 AM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
and the rules clearly state NP's must follow said rules while we are pretty much required to blast the holy bageebus outta noobs...and that my friend is what pinhead is going to stretch. Most of us have the good sense not to completely obliterate every new guy that walks in the door, but there's a couple of hard hitters that just get off on destroying entire states!

hawesg 07-26-2012 01:05 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
Out for delivery :)

Llacrossedude7 07-26-2012 06:38 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
So I got Cory's package in today...

Holy shit... Cory are you trying to blowing my house up? I'll take that as a yes. Anyways on to the damage.

http://imagestore.puff.com/2012/07/26/p_3632117_0.jpg

and there is more

http://imagestore.puff.com/2012/07/26/p_3632117_1.jpg

Thank you so much Cory I really appreciate it. It's been great getting into the community and trading with you. Just watch you back I'm gunning for you now. It might be next week or next year but the damage has yet to be done.

mrj205 07-26-2012 06:41 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Llacrossedude7 (Post 3632117)
So I got Cory's package in today...

Holy shit... Cory are you trying to blowing my house up? I'll take that as a yes. Anyways on to the damage.

Thank you so much Cory I really appreciate it. It's been great getting into the community and trading with you. Just watch you back I'm gunning for you now. It might be next week or next year but the damage has yet to be done.

In regards to your statements:
YES. And the whole neighborhood...
Don't pour gas on fires noob. Glad you got the smokes!

ouirknotamuzd 07-26-2012 07:24 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zlc410 (Post 3631326)
I told you I followed the rules. I just needed a little help and knew you were probably well equipped to provide it. Thanks in advance and remember I followed the rules...

yes, Zayne....you did follow the rules in accordance with the NST and that will bode well for you in the long run, but in regards to rules for FTP's, there are no rules..or restrictions or any annoying limitations in regards to how badly I can brutalize a Noob...or Noobs, in this case

Pinhead Jr.: "like Mel Brooks said in 'History of the World, part I...'it's good to be da King'....or an FTP...AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicini (Post 3631779)
You may have followed the rules. But you are dealing with a sick and insane individual that has a history of stretching the rules.

again..there's no official rules, just the FTP unwritten rule: "Destroy Noobs"

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdiemc (Post 3631805)
and the rules clearly state NP's must follow said rules while we are pretty much required to blast the holy bageebus outta noobs...and that my friend is what pinhead is going to stretch. Most of us have the good sense not to completely obliterate every new guy that walks in the door, but there's a couple of hard hitters that just get off on destroying entire states!

FTP's aren't required to blow the holy bajeebus out of Noobs, Brady....it's just incredibly fun to do so

Josh...Zayne.....I'll be sending out both of your packages on Saturday, to minimize travel time to Texas..that gives you both the weekend to evacuate your loved ones...collect any monies owed you by your neighbors and to update any insurance policies or last wills and testaments.....dc#'s will be posted upon launch

PatrickBateman 07-26-2012 07:58 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
I think the shockwave rattled my windows Nick haha:faint: Great package Cory

Tuxguy 07-26-2012 07:58 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
Put me in coach I'm ready to play
its been about a year

DeadMoney 07-26-2012 07:59 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade
 
Am I eligible yet?

Looking to be a "noob"....only problem is I have a difficult time being a conformist and following all these rules.

But---I am willing to try for the well-being of the thread!!! I guess my time to bomb the hell outta someone can wait...maybe:decision:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome