Cigar Discussion Forums

Cigar Discussion Forums (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/)
-   Cigar PIF's & MAW's (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/cigar-pif-s-maw-s/)
-   -   Noobie Sampler Trade (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/cigar-pif-s-maw-s/181193-noobie-sampler-trade.html)

Oldmso54 07-25-2012 03:53 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd (Post 3630297)
my Noob followed the rules, so I can't bitch much..and since there's no rules regarding non-cigar hitchhikers..i.e. beer or golf stuff, what can ya do?:dunno:

Pete,

Is your eyesight going bad...
Are you having trouble reading or concentrating these days...
Do you struggle to remember the simplest things each day...

Ya goof ball Pinhead - I didn't say the noobs weren't playing by the rules = THEY ARE!! I was just noting that they are becoming very creative as well as delivering high quality contents, meaning PROPS to them!!

Geez - just send me Jr's number and I'll have him explain it to ya :loco:

ouirknotamuzd 07-25-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldmso54 (Post 3631163)
Pete,

Is your eyesight going bad...
Are you having trouble reading or concentrating these days...
Do you struggle to remember the simplest things each day...

Ya goof ball Pinhead - I didn't say the noobs weren't playing by the rules = THEY ARE!! I was just noting that they are becoming very creative as well as delivering high quality contents, meaning PROPS to them!!

Geez - just send me Jr's number and I'll have him explain it to ya :loco:

Pinhead Jr.: "don't waste yer time, Old Man Dribbler....99% of the time, I don't follow what yer saying, either....those are the times I just nod my head and just say "absolutely..I agree"..kinda like what I do with Pops"

Herfabomber: "huh?...what?"

Pinhead Jr.: "see what I mean?"

ouirknotamuzd 07-25-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zlc410 (Post 3630708)
I wanted to get a package out on Monday or I would have spent some time thinking about something Texas to tag along. Unfortunately I have three kids this week to keep up (5, 6, 6) so have had my hands full and tried to not get out a lot or I would have went searching for some good BBQ sauce. All of this bombing stuff is going to make me shop differently when I go places. Will have to pick up some random Texas things to ship along with stuff. As for USPS it is really weird since I sent three packages and one of this is trackable and the other two are not. If you dont get it in a day or two I will have to go visit the post office.

I got both packages today, Zayne, so no need to bitch to the USPS.....and to be perfectly honest, I've got enough Texas accessories to open my own gift shop, so I'm good-to-go:lol:

I'll be posting the report shortly.

Llacrossedude7 07-25-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapathy (Post 3630964)
dear timothy..... its on now.

http://imagestore.puff.com/2012/07/25/p_3631214_0.jpg

we have a tree branch of a flor dominican
oliva v 6X60
cao
beale street signature..... no clue om this one
tat unico's..... have not had this one yet.
and an unbanded salomon

and a beer recipe for one of my favorite beers..... gumball head. Now I dont have my brew stuff yet. I decided to make my first few batches at a buddies and see how it goes.... so this will be made and I'll most likely screw it up lol. Now if youll excuse me i have some video tapes to shove into a flat rate box.

Yeah the Beale Street is a RP stick that is put out just for Havana Mix in Memphis. They are awesome.

Oldmso54 07-25-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd (Post 3631208)
Pinhead Jr.: "don't waste yer time, Old Man Dribbler....99% of the time, I don't follow what yer saying, either....those are the times I just nod my head and just say "absolutely..I agree"..kinda like what I do with Pops"

Herfabomber: "huh?...what?"

Pinhead Jr.: "see what I mean?"

LMAO :pound:

Ants 07-25-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicini (Post 3630727)
I shipped on Thursday or Friday last week. so only 3 more months for it to get to Canada

They say were a bit slooow....eh?

:canada:

foster0724 07-25-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawesg (Post 3629157)
Incoming, 0311 3260 0000 7950 4557 should arrive wednesday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by showcattle (Post 3630198)
Hey Shane I got your package in the mail today
0311 0820 0000 1893 8745

Looking forward to this guys!

ouirknotamuzd 07-25-2012 06:21 PM

Zayne's packages arrived today...when I first saw that he sent 2 packages, I immediately suspected Noob shenanigans and was ready to go into full-on Nuclear Attack mode, but, as it turns out, one of the packages has an entirely different purpose to it

Pinhead Jr.: "Dude, you're way too paranoid..you should get some therapy."

Herfabomber: "what for?...I already know I'm paranoid, so why should I pay a shrink shitloads of money to tell me something I already know?"

anywho...when Zayne's packages arrived, I liked 'em already cuz instead of just putting a regular postage meter strip on them, he used some nice-lookin' postage stamps, which is why the USPS makes 'em, so nice job, Zayne:tu

the package I was instructed to open first(which I actually did...I can follow instructions, sometimes) contained his part of our trade and his note, which tells me a bit about the dude

http://imagestore.puff.com/misc/p_3631310_0.jpg

great selection of sticks....he's a Viaje fan and generally a fan of good-tasting cigars, so that gives me a lot to work with when I return fire.

the 2nd package....although not technically part of our trade, is something that I think embodies the spirit of the NST....FTP's helping out NP's along their cigar journey....I'll elaborate

http://imagestore.puff.com/misc/p_3631310_1.jpg

first off, the barber pole is a custom roll from a local shop in his area, which is always cool to try..a bit of local flavor..awesome

as far as the Monte and the Espy are concerned, Zayne got these 2 sticks from a friend who travels to and has family in Cuba, so he's not 100% sure as to their authenticity, so he sent them to me and asked for my input as to if they're legit or not, since I'm a FOG and have smoked both of these cigars before.

as far as I'm concerned....that's exactly why the NST was created and why the FTP's do what we do here.....we pass along our experience and knowledge and cigars to help broaden the horizons of newer smokers and make their cigar journey more interesting...so Zayne, it will be my honor and pleasure to offer any help to you I can

oh yeah..the Padron Anny maduro was thrown in as payment for services rendered..which was completely unnecessary, but I'm not giving it back:biglaugh:

thank you, Zayne....I'll try not to let you down.

Pinhead Jr.: "hey, Pops..now that did your whole 'Elder Statesman' deal, you're not gonna get all Kumbaya and go easy on him, are ya?"

Herfabomber: "of course not.....he's a Noob....and what do we do to Noobs?"

Pinhead Jr.: "we destroy them....completely and without mercy"

Herfabomber: "precisely"

Zlc410 07-25-2012 06:44 PM

I told you I followed the rules. I just needed a little help and knew you were probably well equipped to provide it. Thanks in advance and remember I followed the rules...

hawesg 07-25-2012 06:46 PM

I would be careful when opening, I was torn between two different vitolas of one of them, in the end since I could send both while staying in the rules I just decided to include both :)