Cigar Forums banner

NOOB PIF

Tags
noob pif
259K views 9K replies 539 participants last post by  Mavric 
#1 ·
Welcome to the NOOB PIF thread!

The Rules:

1. Be a noob. You can participate if you are within the first 6 months of joining Puff.

2. A list will be made with 5 participants as and when the members express their wish to participate. The participants will need at least 10 messages and 5 days of membership
on the board so that they will have PM privileges.

3. Once on the list the participants will send their addresses to the person sending them the PIF as the new members may not have access to their addresses on their user page.

4. Once the list is made the first person will send a PIF to the next person in the list only after the go ahead is given by the moderator.
This goes forward till the last person on the list sends to the first person on the same list. After that the list will be completed and retired.

5. The PIF will consist of at least 5 sticks or more if the sender wishes it. They do not have to be expensive sticks. In fact, it's probably better to send favorite, everyday type of smokes. This will help everyone get to know some inexpensive sticks to enjoy. Please do not send sticks that you would not smoke yourself a.k.a. 'dogrockets'!

6. When you receive your sticks in the mail, please mail out your share within a timely manner to the next person in line. Try to aim for getting your package back in the mail in 1-3 days.

7. Post a picture of the goods you receive. Everyone here loves pictures, so show off what you get!

8. Please post the names of the sticks you receive, we are all noobs so the cigar information and size is a good way to get more acquainted with the cigars you are receiving or reading about. On that same note if you do not know the exacts of the cigar you received ask the sender to help you fill in the blanks.

9. A member cannot be on more than two active lists at the same time. They cannot be on consecutive lists as well.

10. There are no restrictions with respect to the number of feedbacks the member has, however POST FEEDBACK! This is the point of the NPIF's! This is how noobs establish a good trading reputation around the forum.

11. If issues arise with respect to the PIF please try to settle this among the members using PMs only. If this fails please contact the moderator of the PIF. Please refrain from publicly denouncing another member on the open PIF thread.

12. If this happens the member will be barred from participating in the thread for a period of at least 1 month. This could be higher depending on the severity of the infraction.

I thank you for all the co-operation in making this a success and hopefully this new thread will be more enjoyed by all the members.

See less See more
#2 ·
List #62 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. gnarwrangler Received
2. DcStack Received
3. Big Bull Received
4. jp13
5. JGM1129 Received

List #67 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. k-morelli Sent
2. titlowda Received
3. falconman515 Received
4. CigarRat Received
5. WyldKnyght Shipped - No DC to Canada

List #68 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. jp13 Received
2. k-morelli Received
3. Coheeba Received
4. Smirak 0310 3490 0001 2099 4528
5. Fanman1

List #69 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. Kapathy Received
2. falconman515 Received
3. Enigma Received
4. andrprosh Received
5. Cigar Noob 0310 3490 0000 0590 4291

List #71 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. E Dogg
2. Ezred Received
3. CigarRat Received
4. Kapathy Received
5. gasdocok 9405 5036 9930 0212 8910 06

List #72 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. Rackir 9405 5036 9930 0212 3199 75
2. bwhite220 Received
3. fanman1 Received
4. "The Herfabomber" Received
5. akneipp Bombed!

List #73 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. Falconman515
2. Titlowda Received
3. Packerjh
4. crburchett
5. jp13

List #74
1. fwhhittle

Falconman515 is being taken off the list 74 at his request.

#3 ·
I'll jump on #74 in spot 3 or 4 as soon as Peter (Rackir) verifies he received my package from #72. I am currently in the NST with Fred (fwhhittle) and don't want to have him send me two packages.

Thank you for running this Sandeep!!

#5 ·
Received Andriy's package today. He got me real good, many of these I have been meaning to try. Here's the damage.

We have:
Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte
Padilla 1932 Robusto
Benchmade by Ashton
Punch Elite Maduro
Kristoff Maduro
AF Work of Art Maduro

Thank you so much Andriy! I haven't had any of these, glad to have some new ones to try. Awesome package.

List #69 complete.

#12 ·
1. gnarwrangler Received
2. DcStack Received
3. Big Bull Received
4. jp13
5. JGM1129 Received

1. k-morelli Sent
2. titlowda Received
3. falconman515 Received
4. CigarRat Received
5. WyldKnyght Shipped - No DC to Canada

1. jp13 Received
2. k-morelli Received
3. Coheeba Received
5. Fanman1

List #69 Completed
1. Kapathy Received
2. falconman515 Received
3. Enigma Received
4. andrprosh Received
5. Cigar Noob Received

1. E Dogg
2. Ezred Received
3. CigarRat Received
4. Kapathy Received

List #72 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. Rackir 9405 5036 9930 0212 3199 75
2. bwhite220 Received
3. fanman1 Received
5. akneipp Bombed!

1. Falconman515
2. Titlowda Received
3. Packerjh 9405 5036 9930 0215 0347 07
4. crburchett
5. jp13

List #74 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. fwhhittle
2. shickjustin
3. akneipp
4. gasdocok
5. skfr518

#13 ·
I'll jump on #74 in spot 3 or 4 as soon as Peter (Rackir) verifies he received my package from #72. I am currently in the NST with Fred (fwhhittle) and don't want to have him send me two packages.

Thank you for running this Sandeep!!
Damn Adam (Akenipp) decided to close out list 72 with STYLE! This brother dropped some serious quality on me!

Ashton VSG sungrown.
Tatuaje red label
Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun grown
A long thin Pinar series 68
Fabrica De Tabacco Miami
and a Camacho Maduro!

Damn brother, Thank you! I've never tried any of these, but that's about to change!

#14 ·
I was bit by a "CigarRat"...

Thanks Gary, these is an awesome assortment of Cigars, none of which I have tried yet, I can't wait...

And if I'm not mistaken they are...
Cuba Libre - The Brute
Devil's Weed - Robusto
San Miguel - Toro
5 Vegas Series ’A’ - Apotheosis
5 Vegas Classic - Corona
Bahia Blu - L600
Nica Libre - Exclusivo

#15 ·
Excited for the new thread, thanks for all your hard work. Please put my name on a list. Also do people sometimes re-use the flat rate boxes? Just curious.....
i do if i dont destroy it opening it, just use packing tape to close it back up, also cover it in brown paper and ship first class with dc, 80% of the time will arrive just as quick as priority might take a day longer 20% of the time and costs 1/2 as much. They will ask you if you are using their boxes say no...they cant check them. but ssshhhhhh its a secret.

#16 ·
Hey, how did I end up on another list? I'm not even done with my list yet, just got my end from Kevin today and I didn't request to be put on another list. I think you may have confused my post to subscribe to the thread as a request to sign up for another list. I'm already on one and may decide to do another at some point but please remove me from list 74

Sorry for any confusion...

#17 ·
Hey, how did I end up on another list? I'm not even done with my list yet, just got my end from Kevin today and I didn't request to be put on another list. I think you may have confused my post to subscribe to the thread as a request to sign up for another list. I'm already on one and may decide to do another at some point but please remove me from list 74

Sorry for any confusion...
I'll hold off firing until this is sorted out.

#19 ·
1. gnarwrangler Received
2. DcStack Received
3. Big Bull Received
4. jp13
5. JGM1129 Received

1. k-morelli Sent
2. titlowda Received
3. falconman515 Received
4. CigarRat Received
5. WyldKnyght Received

1. jp13 Received
2. k-morelli Received
3. Coheeba Received
5. Fanman1

1. E Dogg
2. Ezred Received
3. CigarRat Received
4. Kapathy Received

List #72 Completed
1. Rackir Received
2. bwhite220 Received
3. fanman1 Received
5. akneipp Bombed!

1. Falconman515
2. Titlowda Received
3. Packerjh 9405 5036 9930 0215 0347 07
4. crburchett
5. jp13

List #74 FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! :target:
1. fwhhittle
2. shickjustin
3. akneipp
4. djangos
5. skfr518

#26 ·
Damn Adam (Akenipp) decided to close out list 72 with STYLE! This brother dropped some serious quality on me!

Ashton VSG sungrown.
Tatuaje red label
Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun grown
A long thin Pinar series 68
Fabrica De Tabacco Miami
and a Camacho Maduro!

Damn brother, Thank you! I've never tried any of these, but that's about to change!
well,Adam told me he'd pass it along in style,and that's exactly what he did!
very nicely done,Bro:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.