What I have left over from before. - Cigar Discussion Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Drez_
  • 1 Post By zcziggy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 01-22-2020, 06:16 AM Thread Starter
Blaziní BOTL

What I have left over from before.

So, the last cigar date I could find marked on my sticks was from January 2015. Pretty sure this was the last package I received, and the last time any were purchased. Everything else is from 2014 or far before, depending on manufacture date of the particular cigar. Only thing not pictured below are about 30ish one off cheapies from samplers and the like, that I really didn't have room to put out and get in the picture.

A small breakdown. Not a huge collection like compared to some others. My limited Drew Estate stock in upper left. Consists of Nica Rusticas and one Herrera Esteli (Also have a Norteno down by the Lanceros, and a Dirty Rat sitting on the Tatuaje lanceros.)

Tatuaje in upper right corner. Just a smattering of everything. Some Reservas, a couple of black label. 4 2014 TAA. A Miami 10, some special edition that I really don't remember where it came from.. And the Tattoos in a couple sizes, because they had just recently came onto the scene at the time.

Bottom right corner, some 262 Paradigm..the last cigar purchase was the Leccia Luchadors below them. Some Elements Sodium with the white band up near the Tattoos..a smattering of Fuente. Never got big into those myself. Two Blessed Leaf and a Mason Dixon beside those. There's an OpusX with the Dirty Rat on the Lanceros. Then the Lanceros themselves, the Tats..An original Nomad conn before Cigar Fed took the brand over. Some My Fathers, an OSOK. Cain F with the tubo still intact, minus top. The unemptied bin is San Lotano Oval Conns, and some Nica Libras..my cheap go to smokes at the time that always burned pretty good and I didn't mind tossing part way through if I needed to..

And, not sure the entire forum rules but just to show them a bit..my tiny collection of those from that island over there. Never got "big" into that realm either, managed to save what I could when it came my way..minus a few gifts to pass around here and there.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fullspread.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	268344  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cubans.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	268346  

OneStrangeOne likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-22-2020, 07:40 AM
Firebreathin' FOG

nice....good thing you kept them
jmt8706 likes this.

Tact is for people who arenít witty enough to use sarcasm...
post #3 of 3 Old 01-22-2020, 08:32 AM
S&W
Puffin' Pro

It'll be interesting to see how those NC's have changed with a little age. The CC's should be hitting there stride about now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page