Cigar Forums banner

Epic Fail

2K views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  smokeyme 
#1 ·
I was driving down to see my daughter and my cigar (Drew Estate - NDB Natural) was burning into a bent shape. For whatever reason the outside wrapper wasn't burning. So I decide to place it out the window to let mother nature sort it out, at 70 mph. Here is the results;

After 70 mph

See less See more
#2 ·
I was driving down to see my daughter and my cigar (Drew Estate - NDB Natural) was burning into a bent shape. For whatever reason the outside wrapper wasn't burning. So I decide to place it out the window to let mother nature sort it out, at 70 mph. Here is the results;

After 70 mph

Looks like an exploding prank cigar!

#12 ·
It's just a fail.

An epic fail is doing the same thing with a $25 cigar ... and having the cherry sail into your back seat, burning a big hole in the leather.[/QUOTE
Yup. I did that with my brand new truck in the parking lot. I fell asleep waiting for some one and it dropped between my legs. I had to buy a new seat hahaha
Years ago, my friends truck went up like this. The whole thing burned to the ground because he couldn't find the cherry and thought "maybe I didn't actually drop it in the seat".

#13 ·
It's just a fail.

An epic fail is doing the same thing with a $25 cigar ... and having the cherry sail into your back seat, burning a big hole in the leather.
lol...........when I was in high school, we were out booze cruising one night and I had a cherry fall off but didn't know it.

It had landed in between my legs. I thought it was getting rather warm and sweaty down there.

I looked and there was a huge hole in my seat and my seat was basically on fire.

I took the beer I had and thoroughly wet the seat down.

Seat covers were put on the next day to avoid questioning from my old man as to why there was a huge hole burnt into my seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.