Rolling PIF pass - Cigar Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: Do you want to be able to split boxes?
yes 3 50.00%
no 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
HUHHH??

Rolling PIF pass

Ok looking for victims err volunteers for a rolling pass.
I will send out up to 8 boxes of 8 or 12 cigars to victims umm I mean volunteers.
The first volunteers will send out packages to the next group, but anyone who gets a box that is a multiple of four can split the box to pass along cigars in groups of four to the next victims. You must send out as many cigars as you receive. You can get on the list as often as you want.
The minimum box size is 4. Cigars are all NC. 3 cigars are "budget" 2 at $5 or less, 1 at $5 - $10 and one boutique or limited edition. You can keep all of the package or part but the package must conform to the rules when you mail it.
In order to get on the list you must have a trader rating of 5 or better.
Since there will be multiple packages flying around you will need to specify which package you want mailed to you.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:13 PM
CAT WRANGLER

This should keep yunz guys busy for a while..lol

As Kacey said please adhere to the rules.. Keep the one upmanship out of this. I know yunz jagoffs, that's why I'm saying this...

Have fun kids.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
LeatherNeck and GOT14U like this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #3 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:17 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

So is this like a downward pyramid? Iím interested, but not quite sure that I understand. Is it like all PIFs, in which you send the same number you receive? Sorry, too much work and too much bourbon to fully comprehend!

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late" - JB

post #4 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:18 PM
Got bumps on my ash!

Sounds like fun Kacey, sign me up. I'm good with any box, doesn't matter to me.

"I probably could have been a rocket surgeon or brain scientists." Rondo 2019
post #5 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:21 PM
No longer a community member.

I need to smoke some of my stash of received sticks and build up my stock of sticks I can trade, I will jump in later, but for now I'll just watch from the sidelines.
post #6 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:37 PM Thread Starter
HUHHH??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidawise View Post
So is this like a downward pyramid? Iím interested, but not quite sure that I understand. Is it like all PIFs, in which you send the same number you receive? Sorry, too much work and too much bourbon to fully comprehend!
Not really.
If a box holder decides to split the box they can, as long as the result is a group of boxes that have cigars that are multiples of 4. So you get a box that has 8 cigars there are two people you want to pass to waiting so you decide to split the box, and mail 2 packages of 4. Both packages must adhere to the rule on cigars, 2 at sub5 , 1 at 5 to 10 one boutique.
The opposite is also true. You get two boxes so you combine them and send one package. Same rules apply. All boxes must contain cigars in groups of 4. This makes keeping the cost down easy and anyone can join. Since if you don't care to spend on limited edition, or boutiques you can still trade budget smokes. Home rolls are just as good as a lot of the $10 and under smokes. My goal is to make a rolling box pass that lets anyone play.
So all boxes will contain cigars, 4 8 12, at any point some one who gets more than 4 cigars as part of their pass can split the box, but 4 is the smallest a box can be.
For example. I send you as victim 1 a box with 12 cigars
, you say I want them all. So you take 12, put in 12, then you say hmm I pick Pius and Peepaw, as my next victims so Pius gets a box of 8, and peepaw gets a box of 4. Each box must adhere to the rules so the box to pius has 4 $5 or less cigars 2 $5 - $10 cigars and 2 boutique or li ited edition cigars. Peepaws box of 4 cigars has 2 sub 5 cigars 1 5 to 10 and one boutique or limited edition.
Understand?
LeatherNeck and Rabidawise like this.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln
post #7 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:41 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacey View Post
Not really.

If a box holder decides to split the box they can, as long as the result is a group of boxes that have cigars that are multiples of 4. So you get a box that has 8 cigars there are two people you want to pass to waiting so you decide to split the box, and mail 2 packages of 4. Both packages must adhere to the rule on cigars, 2 at sub5 , 1 at 5 to 10 one boutique.

The opposite is also true. You get two boxes so you combine them and send one package. Same rules apply. All boxes must contain cigars in groups of 4. This makes keeping the cost down easy and anyone can join. Since if you don't care to spend on limited edition, or boutiques you can still trade budget smokes. Home rolls are just as good as a lot of the $10 and under smokes. My goal is to make a rolling box pass that lets anyone play.

So all boxes will contain cigars, 4 8 12, at any point some one who gets more than 4 cigars as part of their pass can split the box, but 4 is the smallest a box can be.

For example. I send you as victim 1 a box with 12 cigars

, you say I want them all. So you take 12, put in 12, then you say hmm I pick Pius and Peepaw, as my next victims so Pius gets a box of 8, and peepaw gets a box of 4. Each box must adhere to the rules so the box to pius has 4 $5 or less cigars 2 $5 - $10 cigars and 2 boutique or li ited edition cigars. Peepaws box of 4 cigars has 2 sub 5 cigars 1 5 to 10 and one boutique or limited edition.

Understand?

Got it! When do you think youíll kick this off?

post #8 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
HUHHH??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck View Post
Sounds like fun Kacey, sign me up. I'm good with any box, doesn't matter to me.
@LeatherNeck is victim errrr I mean volunteer one. Box name "Chesty Puller"
LeatherNeck and Hickorynut like this.

post #9 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:54 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Iíd be in to play, I donít fully understand it yet but Iíll get there!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

The Preacher
post #10 of 134 Old 10-31-2018, 11:55 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Same here, sign me up!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page