Cigar Forums banner

Anti-Thread Jacking Banter

546K views 23K replies 184 participants last post by  Bird-Dog 
#1 ·
I keep finding myself getting into conversations in specific threads that can lead to thread-jacking off topic type conversations. Did a quick search for a daily banter thread but didn't find anything. Honestly didn't search very hard just through the first page, but anyhow figured this thread could be used for ongoing banter for those of us that stay plugged in most the day. (got to have something to do to make it look like I am typing at work)

Cheers!

#16,888 ·
Looking for something to smoke tonight and look what I came across. I remember buying this when I first got into cigars. This stick is seriously old. I probably bought this bc it was in a glass tube....what a noob I was. Haha!!!

I think it is a Gurkha Grand Reserve. I am almost tempted to smoke it, but I found a MB3 that changed my mind. Thank goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife is fascinated by those in a glass tube every time we go to the B&M, so far I've avoided having to buy her one.

Sent from somewhere on the road.

#16,891 ·
I have figured ya'll out.
Everyone talks bad about Gurkhas, but it seems like everyone has some. They are really top tier smokes. Ya'll just don't want noobs buying them and driving the price up.

Sent from somewhere on the road.
I can send you a few if you wanna test that theory.

Sent from a necessary evil using Tapatalk

#16,896 ·
Morning Everyone!

Still looking at this Gurkha wondering how I got roped into a triple dog dare to smoke it......

I'd keep pushing the dare, but let's be real. Anything over a triple dog dare is just silly.

Good luck.... I'd join you and smoke one of my old Gurks, but that just doesn't sound fun at all. Lol

I need a few days notice to mentally and physically prepare for that kinda thing.

#16,898 ·
I've seen yunz smoke Isla del sols, kuba kubas, chocolate/coffee/ cherry/ mint/ creamsicle and cotton candy infused monstrosities, 20$ crap NC Cohibas, and MACANUDOS!(for God sakes macanudos guys)... lol

AND GURKHAS ARE WHERE YUNZ DRAW YOUR LINE IN THE SAND..

glass houses boys, glass houses...

Sure got offer me a no9 , a coro, and a Ghurk.. I ain't pickin the Ghurk...

BUT if you offered me any of the above, that I've seen yunz smoke or a ghurk.. I'll take the ghurk.. (just not a beauty)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#16,899 ·
I'd keep pushing the dare, but let's be real. Anything over a triple dog dare is just silly.

Good luck.... I'd join you and smoke one of my old Gurks, but that just doesn't sound fun at all. Lol

I need a few days notice to mentally and physically prepare for that kinda thing.

Do I need to triple dog dare you to get you over that mental preparedness? Lol